Need 5 asap

Warriors of War Looking for 5 recruits…check us out…we typically require 600 trophies to join and are currently fighting 5 and 6 star titans. Our trophy score is sitting at just over 30k and our titan score is approaching 40k. We’re looking for the right mix for our alliance…if you think you’d fit…

Hi,
What are the requirements to join?

mmmmmm you probably want to give some information on your alliance - what team power/cups you’re looking for, what titans you are fighting and beating, etc. There’s way more alliances looking for strong players than strong players looking for alliances. If you want to entice them, you need to give more information. Just some friendly advice…

Above all, diligence in playing…titan battles esp…our trophy level is 600…

I have a guildie, Owen, who is interested also.

I am usually on at various times throughout the day. I am in the U.S., I believe Owen is from Australia.

ShadowKing71 might want to join as well.

If yourself and others are solid players then you would be welcome…all we ask is that if you’re gonna be off for a day or more let us know…chat …ask questions if ya have em n , first n foremost, be a team player…:grin:…we have a laff playin but we are players daily…
And we have players from all over…

Owen just joined us…he says for y’all to join…lol

Oh he did get in. Good. I actually joined Assassins Asylum. I have been trying to reach him.

May i ask why you didnt try us?..just so I know when Im looking for recruits…

I was not sure if my team was good enough for your guild. I got a recommendation from BDG to join the guild I am in now. I wanted us to stay together but I couldn’t reach Owen once we dropped.

Both Shadow n Owen joined…its not about bein good enuff…we want solid players…:blush:…ur still welcome to if you wanna give us a shot…ur call…happy raiding!!