Newish player looking for team help

Hi all first post here - sorry if I mess something up.

I’m at the point in my game where I’m pretty maxed out of character space but I still only have one decent team out together. Was hoping you all could help me optimize what I have.

Current team is what I use for titans, raids, offense, defense etc so maybe that’s my first problem.

Current team
Isarnia tier 3 lvl 3
li Xiu tier 3 lvl 58
Grazul tier 2 lvl 1
Elkanen tier 2 lvl 12
Proteus tier 2 lvl 38

Viable options I have are Kellie (2x) (one is tier 4 lvl 1), Boril, danzaburo (who I really want to use?), Cyprian (who I always wanted to use?), Sonya, Tiburtus

Also have fully ascended hawk moon, bane, belith, prisca, and Ishtar. And a wide selection of untouched 3*s

Any help at all would be awesome.

3 Likes

I recommend leveling Li Xiu, soyna, proteus, and kelile before working on your 5*.

3 Likes

No love for tibby?..

2 Likes

First, welcome to the forums.

Second, focus on 3-4* and don’t worry about 5* yet. You’ll spend lots of resources to not be able to max them.

Li Xiu, Proteus, Tiburtus, and Sonya are your best 4*.

I’d use resources on them first, starting with those closest to finished.

7 Likes

Never thought about leveling up the 4s I’m not using instead of the 5s on my team. That will probably massively help out in wars and challenges.

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize he was good until this forum :confused:

2 Likes

I really like tiburtus, I would just prefer proteus first.

1 Like

I would max tiburtus as a primary titan hero. Higher survivability than 3/70 isarnia. But that’s just me. Cant go wrong leveling either first but i agree proteus and tiburtus both need leveled for sure

2 Likes

I generally have found maxed 4* are better than 3-70 5*, so yes, max the 4* first. Some are good enough to keep using even when you are maxing 5*, like Proteus and Tibs, Sonya for the dispell, Boldtusk and Grimm when you get them.

Boril and Cyprian are useful early-mid-game heroes with the riposte but later on there are too many ways to counter them (like Sonya’s dispell). I still use them for last flags in wars sometimes or 4* tournaments but that’s about it.

3* are useful for wars and 3* tournaments. Don’t neglect them too much.

5 Likes

Thanks friend. Also just got Rigard. The idea of a two healer team is cool. Definitely gonna start to level up my 4s and 3s

2 Likes

Rigard is also a long-term use 4* that you will be glad you have.

@Wisewordofd Rigard is also the only 4 star healer team cleanser. So he is very valuable as a team member. All the other healers are either heal only, heal and dispel enemy buffs.

1 Like