Roster and Leveling Advice

Hi y’all!

So it’s been a while since my last plea for leveling advice. During that time, I’ve gotten my TCs to level 20 and have pulled from them over a hundred times. I have also made a few summons from the summoning gate. So now, I have quite a few heroes to sift through.

I have every regular 4* except for Sonya. Sabina, Cyprian, Wu Kong, Caedmon, Grimm, Kiril, BT, and Gormek are maxed. Rigard, Sabina #2, Chao, Li Xiu, and Melendor are at 3-60. Everything else is either at 1-1 or barely started. I also just recently got a Proteus.

The 5*s that I’ve managed to acquire are:
2 Marjanas
Vivica
Lianna
Elkanen
Kadilen
Magni
Isarnia
Thorne

Marjana #1 is at 3-57. Vivica is at 3-48. Lianna is at 3-20. Elkanen is at 3-32. Magni is at 1-44.

I was thinking of maxing Marjana, Vivica, and Lianna, but I’m not sure if I should choose Magni or Isarnia. Since I am a completely F2P player, I don’t think I’ll be able to gain any better heroes anytime soon. Additionally my 4* mats are extremely scarce. I currently have 3 Damascus blades, 6 tomes, 5 telescopes, 10 tonics, 8 rings, 6 darts, and 7 tabards.

A few extra questions I have are:

After maxing Rigard, assuming I don’t get a 5* purple by then, should I work on Tibertus or Proteus?

Also, what 4* heroes should I not be hesitant about feeding extras away? I am a hoarder, so feeding away even 3* heroes makes me nervous.

Sorry about bothering you with so many questions :sweat_smile: I always appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you!

I like Isarnia a lot more than Magni. And when you’ve finished rigard I think proteus is a better choice than tiburtus simply because you already have gormek and Grimm maxed, mana control is a very strong effect and I think tripling up on pulverizer isn’t the important thing to work on here

2 Likes

Isarnia is a bit tougher and even though she’s slow mana she hits the entire team quite hard with the additional effect of -44% defense. Magni is a good choice too but I’d prioritize Isarnia.

2 Likes

I really like Vivica, Lianna and Marjana of the heroes you have listed. They are very good heroes. I wouldn’t waste materials on Thorne or Elkanen. Kadilen is also decent on defense teams.

1 Like

Thank you for your replies.

I agree with SWEG, If you’re F2P then Isarnia is your best defense down hero. Only better one is Athena and only comparable one is Wilbur. I too chose Isarnia over Magni. I also agree with Marjana, Vivica, and Lianna.

2 Likes

Thank you DMP. So two votes for Isarnia.

For my defense team, should I put Vivica and Isarnia flanking Marjana? After they are all leveled, of course.

I’d use Isarnia as tank and flank with marjana and lianna, Isarnia has pretty good defensive stats so she can take some damage no problem and the faster her special goes off the better. Flanked with fast snipers sounds good I think.

2 Likes

But would Vivica have a chance to fire if she’s on the wings?

Putting Vivica on wing is a bad idea. She’s best in flank, with a fast sniper on wing.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I think I’ve read about before.

In general, putting a Slow hero on the wings means it is unlikely to fire. Slow tanks can be fine (e.g. Justice) or if the Slow hero isn’t tank quality (e.g. Isarnia) then it belongs on a flank.

EDIT: The exception is Alberich. If you’re not using him as tank (which some people like, but I think there are too many strong reds), then he belongs as Left Wing. That way anyone he resurrects will still be in firing sequence. There’s nothing more appalling than to have Alberich resurrect two of this allies, both with full mana, and quickly lose a raid.

2 Likes

This is amazing and I wish I read it before I started playing ( 1 week ago!! ) haha

Now I am struggling with which hero to concentrate on. Its super tough to decide! Should I level Santa as my first 5* hero?!?!

If you’re only playing a week, park Santa (and any other 5* you get) on your bench and focus on maxing out a solid 3* team or two. 5* take a huge amount of food and feeders to level, and at this point in the game, you won’t have the infrastructure to make any measurable progress with them. In addition, 4* and 5* heroes require ascension materials that you don’t have yet. A solid team or two of 3* will allow you to progress on the map and complete the rare quests, which will give you the ascension materials you need to max your higher powered heroes

2 Likes

Thank you NPNKY!! Ok I’m going to start with that advice right now… currently this is what i am working with.

Suggestions on who should be on the![image|281x500](upload://4dZI5Oq2ohX00XG62X95YRMidbP.jpeg

Improve
Dark: Tiburtus, Sabina
Holy: Melia, Wu Kong
Ice: Valen, Triton
Nature: Mnesseus, Kashhrek
Fire: Hawkmoon, Scarlett

By doing so you put your hands on many good effects.
You’ll love Wu Kong :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, I pulled my Magni during first week of playing this game and ignoring the advices, I started working on him (obviously, had other 4* heroes at that time, like Tibirtus, Chao, Kelile, Kasshrek). I did not feel that I am progressing very slowly and that working on 5* that early was a mistake.

Of course he was levelling slower than a 3*, but at 2.60 was more powerful than maxed 3 star. I went on sick win streaks on raids like over 20, just because people had 2-3* only and Magni was eating through them even at first ascension.

@Suicide_Bunny or any advanced players
So are you saying I should start working on Evelyn?

I just finished Belith & was going to start on Melendor until I needed ascension materials

Screenshot_20190106-080543_Empires Screenshot_20190106-080552_Empires Screenshot_20190106-080600_Empires