Newfound respect for Kadilen

She is the most worst hero in the game, I have no 5* hero green and TC 20 give me 2 of her and both of them was food for KG. I’ll never regret not eaven 1 second because those teams who have her in the the defence I atack because I’ll win 110% for sure

Wow… thats pretty harsh…

Are you saying she’s worse even then the widely regarded terrible heroes?

• Margaret
  • Perseus
  • Horghall
  • Atomos
  • etc…

Also, just saying but I’m not entirely sure how one can win 110% of raids :wink:

11 Likes

I agree - lackluster in defense where the AI will not trigger her special at the correct time. I suspect she maybe much better on offense when you can trigger her just before some big hitter is about to fire…saving your team. Never assume a hero that is bad on defense is bad on offense as well.

6 Likes

Well I actually would like Kadilen in my team because I want to use her for auto farming and I want to use her fast special defence buff too.

Dupe Lianna is nice but I like variety in my team…

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I have her on back burner, she is almost to level 4 ascension, but I wanna get Lianna up first. Margaret may be one of the least liked heroes, but I don’t hate her, haven’t used her really in months, but she gets a bad rap. For a couple of wars there, she was the difference the between dead and win. Kadilen was used a bit when I first got her to second ascension, but that was so long ago. I have too many other heroes I want to try out and level up. But eventually I will get to Kadilen.

I like Kelile, a lot, she is a constant in my attack strategy. But I endeavor to use as many different heroes in wars as I can.

Actually she is better in offense than defense. Not every hero is designed to shine on defenses…

2 Likes

I love Kad as well. She is on main green team with Gregorion, Kingston, Alberich and Evelyn. They work great together

1 Like

I really enjoy Kadilen with my Wilbur team but I will say her special animation is so damn slow that she is a pain to use for farming

2 Likes

Also have been preaching the benefits of Kadilen. Been using her forever on my defense and buffed her for even more annoyance for raid attackers.

If you are testing her at 3/70…forget it…she was horrible until maxed out and then it was a WHOLE NEW STORY! she is a hidden beast and helps keep me in diamond and multiple war flags are usually needed.

3 Likes

I would appreciate advice as to what level her special actually has any effect (protection from special skills). I have not given her potions because at 3:70 is really ineffective. Thanks everyone :blush:

All the time ! Green mono war team - i have all fast mana team so they all hit special at same time - Evelyn fires first, then i use caedmon to remove buffs, the kadilen, then lianne to kill enemy hero i fear most and the morgana on last man standing

2 Likes

Hy. Thanks for the reply.

Once I was lucky and got Tarlak. I’m actually waiting for Lianna TC20 but so far no luck (only got the other greens).
So if I don’t get any Lianna in the near future I have to go with Kadilen or Elkanen. So far I tended to Elkanen since in some raids he was a pain in the *****. But never had a big problem when fighting against Kadilen.

My defence team is below. So neither Kadilen nor Elkanen will be used for defence. I would use the hero mainly for colour stacking.

Kadilen is the only green 5* that I have laft unmaxed and since I don’t anticipate summoning any other any time soon I will probably max her.
I have some emblems waiting for a druid so she will probably get them.
What route do you think will be the best for her? I defence the only logic way, since she is mostly a “help to survive longer” hero or do giving her some punch makes sense to anyone?

One green 5* I am still hoping T20 will bring up for my team… fast AOE… And when use with appropriate def down/ attk buff can be a delight on offense…I hope the costume version gets a better class though.

1 Like

This is such a fantastic point. I would extend that to also not be afraid to experiment with different hero combinations and strategies, it may not always work but sometimes you discover something good… or a situation where a hero shines you might have never thought of.

I don’t have Margaret so I can’t comment too much on her, but I’ve heard a few people say positive things about her, so maybe even she has that place…

Very much yes, I never use Eve without at least 1 other green, usually I pair 1 or 2 of Kadilen, Lianna or a fully emblemed LJ, depending on what I think are the most effective specials against the opposing team. I think there’s very nice synergy also between Eve, and Elkanen (both fast and hit 3 enemies) or Buddy as well I expect.

Also Kadilen’s damage starts to count a lot more following a def down hit, like from Isarnia who I’m a fan of too.

To me, while her damage considering she hits all enemies fast is not terrible, it is not her main selling point IMHO. It’s the protection against specials, in other words “help to survive longer” like you say, and so my focus with emblems for her is defense so she can be around to do that.

1 Like

She’s on my war defense on left wing. Last war she survived a clean-up, she had 21 hp left lol. I’ll never max Elkanen or Horghall (rather dupe Lianna over those 2), but Kadilen is a good hero on both offense or defense if you lack choices.

2 Likes

I’d go even further and say she’s great even if you have choices. Her Mana speed, AoE and buff are far too valuable and can counter quite of few heavy hitters. I have recently moved mine from 1.1 to 3.70 and I’m debating if, given the heroes I have now, she should be my next maxed green.

1 Like

I’ve paired Kadilen with Kingston for both Defense and Attack on either end of the flank, they just rock consistently and hit far higher power easily. FYI, it’s a combination with Miki (middle), Khagan and Rigard

1 Like

Yeah. I kill her last since she is usually the least threatening in a defending team. Didn’t have a problem with her in war and in raids when facing her. I find more difficulty facing Elkanen in raids and wars (with his self-heal) than Kadilen (def buff) that I’d rather kill Elkanen first than Kadilen, who may hit all but the damage is too minimal not comparable to Quintus, Ursena, Azlar, etc.

All depends who they’re paired up with, I guess…

Kadilen flank to a BK tank can be a PITA - you want to stack blues for BK, but then if Kadilen goes off it can be even harder to shift him (not to mention potentially harder hits if he’s buffed her). I’d want at least two dispels against that team.

1 Like