This topic is to discuss & give feedback on the new War Rule - Rush Attack.
For the full release notes:
As a reminder, this was the last seen Beta Information on this rule:
Apparently I was a little light on with the details… but there isn’t much more too it.
ALL Mana Speeds are set to Very Fast.
Base tiles required are 6.5 in attack. A 9% incrase in mana generation (Level 11 Mana Troop) drops this to 6 tiles.
Ninja Heroes are ALSO set to Very Fast mana… Meaning they go from needing 4.9 tiles to needing 6.5 tiles PER CHARGE… Yes this is a down-grade but not everything can come out aces.
Do you LIKE this new war rule?
- Yes I love it
- I like it
- I’m indifferent to it
- I dislike it
- I hate it… It’s worse than field aid
- I’m undecided yet…
Who do you think this rule benefits more?
- Attacking Team
- Defending Team
- Both equally
- Neither team
- Unsure/ undecided.
What do you think of the Mana Speed Alteration?
- Great as is
- Should be set to “Charge” Mana
- Should be set to “Fast” mana
- Should be set to “Average” Mana
- Should be set to “Slow” Mana
Did this rule make you rethink your strategy?
- Attack Strategy / heroes Only
- Alliance Defence Strategy Only
- both attack and defence strategies
- Not really either attack or defence
- No… Leeeeerrroooooyyyyy jerrnnnnkkkkiiiinnnnnssssssssssssss…!!!
Do you think that this rule makes War “Easier” / “Less Challenging”?
- Yes, It’s easier
- No, It’s harder
- Hasn’t made a difference/ No change.