Need advice - Defense Team

Would like to use a new tank, but don’t know how to choose.
Formation: Reverse

• Arco
  • Athos
  • Clarissa

0 voters

Option 1:
EnP_defenseT1 2023-03-21 185814

Option 2:
EnP defense T2 2023-03-21 185910

Option 3:

Thanks, Chadmo. I updated option 3,

EnP Defense T4 2023-03-21 192127

Not Clarissa for sure. You need a Green tank to protect people stacking against double blues on D

2 Likes

I personally think El Naddaha is a better green hero on defence than Arco, but I voted Arco in terms of him being the best tank of the 3 choices. Maybe you could do something around option 3, but replacing Clarissa with Costumed Finley and rearranging?

2 Likes

Arco is a no brainer out of those 3 options, but I would then kick Krampus off the team, not enough damage in the center.
Put Nad on a wing behind Finley.

2 Likes

Yeah, Arco doesn’t seem to fit well with Krampus.
Perhaps a rainbow one is better.

Thanks, everyone.

1 Like

I just think El Naddaha is a great hero to have on defence, if you could get her there instead of Ursena and have Arco and El Naddaha on either side of Finley that would be better?

1 Like

Thanks Kenzo, I tried to put Nad in the tank position, but the effect is not as good. I think that maybe the synergy is for others to confuse the enemies till Khufu fires. I may try to replace Finley or Drake Fong with Nad to see how good she is.

maybe you have to try: Finly, Krampus, Arco, Drake, Khufu :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Krumpus gets his taunt wiped by Equalizer War so he’s not good this war type, use another blue or go double green. Conversely, Arco can’t get his minion wiped and they overheal.

1 Like

Ever since I used Ursena as tank, my defense team gives me 2700+ trophies quite stably. Probably that’s already the best I can ask for, with my mediocre roster of heroes. I will stay there till Arco is fully rolled up, then I may try to replace Krumpus to see how good he is.

Thanks guys.