Help on defense team

Hi everyone!
Can you help me to find my defense team? Here are the candidates, have the mats to max 1 by colour (for those who are not yet). Also I can give them about 10 emblems each, if there is 1 hero per class. A little less if more than 1 hero. Mana troops at 11 in every colour:

Red:
Tyr
Marjana
Jf
Grazul
Azlar
Wilbur
Mitsuko
C.elena
Gefjon

Blue:
Ariel
C.Magni
Isarnia
Skadi

Green:
Telluria
Kingston
C.kadilen
Elkanen
Kashrek

Holy:
Drake
Poseidon
Malosi
Vivica
Sif
C.Joon
Inari
Dalila

Dark:
Clarissa
Sartana
Khiona
C.rigard
Kunchen
C.domitia
Zulag
Alfrike

Sorry for the long post, couldn’t manage to make screenshots. Hope you can help me, thx in advance!

Hey hulk, welcome! You going to be using green tank? I like C-kad for sure over telluria. Nice options by the way!

Hi mallix, yes it’s the plan, but i’m open to other options. My telluria is already maxed with 10 emblems. It would take a little more time for C.kad. For the moment, i was thinking Tyr - Ariel - telluria - drake - sartana. Another idea was Tyr - ariel - telluria - jf - drake. Actually i don’t know what to think of jf. I’ve read as many good or bad things about him

Ahh niiice! My first thought was
Cdom, ariel, ckad, jf or tyr, drake. But you got telluria already. All these options around tell are good. Good luck! Others will chime in too.

1 Like

c kadilen, aeriel, alfrike, drake, gefjon

what a baller defense that would be. let’s you win the mana battle and the accuracy battle. plus alfrike is just plain sweet.

1 Like

I am so jealous of your roster.

Drake Fong, Alfrike, Marjana, Ariel and Telluria would be my vote. Telluria at tank.

I see c.kad has your preference… i had that doubt on her over kad with costume bonus: is 45% chances to avoid specials really better than 74% defense against specials for sure? Alfrike was planned to be my tank for new mana war and rush tournaments. Will think about her for raids defense. Your option clearly hits hard! For war defense, my alliance plays green tank. Anyway, thx to you both for your advices

I like your option too adrian. But maybe gefjon instead of marjana, as she hits harder, no?

telluria is so generic, common place, and nerfed to nothingness. I wouldn’t be surprised if data showed us elk outperforming telluria at tank these days…

for the sake of everybody sick of telluria, use one of your other and better options

Why not gefjon, ariel, c.kad, alfrike and drake then, to keep a green tank? I am really seduced by the alfrike idea, but fear she dies before she hits because of her very slow mana at tank position against a full holy team or even 3-2 with 3 holy