Multiple 4*s

I’ve recently saved up for a 30-pull during Atlantis and received great additions. But at this point I’m wondering if I really need to keep 4 Amoennas, 4 wilburs, 4 Sumitomos, and multiples of other Valhalla and regular season 4 star heroes. What are the prevailing thoughts or strategies for deciding how many of which 4 stars to keep multiple of?

I’m sure you’ve heard this ad nauseam but they could have a possible use of the Hero Academy ever really comes to fruition?
It’s not a bad idea to keep at least 1 dupe of the good 4* (Wilbur absolutely) for Alliance wars.

1 Like

To be honest, since I am still running a Tc20. I am generally only keeping 5* dupes for hero’s academy ( it had better be an improvement on Alchemy) unless I use them a lot.
So that means I keep dupes of 4* healers, Wilbur, Falcon and the debuffers (don’t have many 5* debuffers).

Ameonna? Not so much! Fed away the dupes, ditto Sumi

2 Likes

Agreed. No reason at all for 2 of either of those. But healers, Kiril, BT, Rigard etc…absolutely
Special hero’s like Proteus, Valeria, Grimm, Hansel, Buddy etc…again absolutely
There’s even 3* I’d suggest keeping dupes of, guess what none of them are Renfeld, Dawa, Vlad, Prisca :joy:

1 Like

Imo, keep and max out all 4 Wilburs to 4-70. Then maybe emblem two of them. You’ll want to have 4 of them for AW depth.

2 Likes

Agreed. I love 4* clones for war bench,

2 Likes