Mother North or Heimdall

Hello there,

on Christmas i was lucky to get Mother North - after three years of playing :smiley:

But I also ot heimdall at 3.70.

Which one do yo think its better to level up to 4.80? I cant choose :smiley:

Choose the hero which you can give emblemsā€¦

1 Like

Both could get 15 emblems

Then choose who you wantā€¦ Maybe ā€œLadies firstā€?

1 Like

Both are really good. You wonā€™t be disappointed with either.
I suppose it comes down to who you would use more.
A green tank to give attack boost to your team and with decent heal = Heimdall
A better revive hero with decent heal and minions = Mother North
Whichever hero you choose good luck

PS: in war and raids I find Mother North to be a real pain in the bum sometimes (not so much Heimdall)

6 Likes

If you are looking for a reviver Mother North is way better.

On the other hand Heimdall can boost attack and health.

3 Likes

While Iā€™m relatively new, but I personally love buffers who offer a little healing on the side. My current lineup includes both Boldtusk and Kiril (Costumed) and it fits the way I play very well.

So to that end, Heimdall is near the top of my wishlist.

Mother North is undeniably fantastic as well, and seems like the better choice if you want a a character more focused on healing.

I have both and MN is significantly better, but here is how you can decide:

1. LB MN, full emblems can have 919 D / 1875 HP

2. Heimdall, full emblems (non-LB) can have 1003 D / 1531 HP

3. Heimdall very rarely resurrects allies / MN often does (though it is frustrating when she fails 5 times in a row)

4. MN healing is very weak / Heimdallā€™s is good + overheal but MN gives minions (same result as overheal in a way)

5. MN has a family bonus (now nerfed) / Heimdall does, but a lame one (mana on death)

I only use my Heimdall in wars now, MN I use all the time in raids.

6 Likes

I can only tell you that Mother North can revive your whole team (maybe even twice) and she can take you from 0 to hero by herself in a raid.

It has happened to me very often that sheā€™s my last hero and it looks like iā€™m losing, but then she ressurects my whole team and i manage to win somehow.

I cannot deny that Heimdall is a good hero aswell and you wouldnā€™t be wrong if youā€™d do him neitherā€¦

Eventually you should ascend both imo :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Mother North is way better, because she is a much bigger threat if left unchecked.

1 Like
  • Mother North
  • Heimdall
  • Other/ Wait

0 voters

4 Likes

It canā€™t be answered with so little information.

Who else from christmas do you got? Pengi? Santa?
Who else from season 3? Everyone?

Heimdall gives an attack boost, MN minions. Which is more valuable? Depends on your team.

On a mere stats base MN with Costume should have a slightly higher rating. But as with pretty much every other question of this sort: depends on the rest of your team

This is my current team. I would change frigg - MN or heimdall left from ludwig and mortega on the right.

Pengi i have non. From season 3 i got some 5* like tyr, frigg and freya.

Iā€™ve given emblems to both not much help sorry but MN has a better revive rate which you could go by

IMO, you canā€™t really go wrong with either, but I would first want to know what your needs are and anticipated usages of them would be.

Are you looking primarily defensively, offensively, raiding/wars, and/or regular map game play? To me that and who you already have are what matters most before making any decisions on hero ascension.

1 Like

I have both and would chose Mother North 1st

For some reason, when i go against heimdall, im not too afraid of his revive compared with MN. I only have MN and she can really turn the tables around. Both are great heroes and i dont think you will go wrong with any.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help :slight_smile:
I will level mother north - rhat would be the best choice. Best communuty :wink:

1 Like

MN is much better than Heimdall.

1 Like

Mother North has a better revive rate and would pair well with your taunters Ludwig and Krampus, potentially bringing them back to life again and again. Also, her costume revives than heals.

Still itā€™s worth giving Heimdall future tonics. I like his over-heal.