Heimdall v/s Mother North : The better for over all play!

Which is a better option for play ?!

• Heimdall OR Mother North

Whats your experience ?!

1 Like

I dont have any of the two. But i have other hp boosters like Garnet and Gilinbursti. The value you obtain from that extra HP surpasses normal healing. The extra hp acts like healing if you are hp low. Otherwise it can be used early in the match and it still has value.

So , hp boost 》 % healing

In this category i would put heim over MN

In terms of durability i think Heimdall edges MN. Hes a paladin (extra def) and has more defense per se. Although he has less hp.

So, lets give another point to Heimdal in this category

MN revival is by far superior than heimdall one. 50% vs 20%.

This gives a point to MN . 2-1 to heimdall (depending if you want to give a stall in durability due to MN minions)

So if you want only a revival to place in the wing i would say MN otherwise i would use Heimdall( offense or in defense as tank/flank)

1 Like

Pre-existing thread:

1 Like

I don’t have Heimdall, but I do have MN and she is by far superior in offence than defense (excluding veryfast modes), she’s pretty easy to kill from the wing and is rarely a problem. In offense however where you control the tiles and the timing of firing specials, MN is one of my best hero’s in offence, there is plenty of times where I’ve revived the whole team multiple times in just one battle because of her and I don’t see that happening with Heimdall’s 20% chance. Albeit, it’s not impossible, but just my thoughts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just summoned Mother North. Obviously materials for 5*s can be tough, and I’m at lv 32 of the 2nd ascension for Heimdall, should I finish him and then start MN, or put him on the back burner and waste no time on MN?

Time and materials can be a pita with 5*s (as I’m sure most of us know). Thank you

I apologize for asking this on such an old post

2 Likes

@JimmyTreeX : this forum is for your type of situation and good that you asked.

Personally, I prefer Heimdall as he does more than just revive…… boosted health, attack buff.

Both he and MoNo are slow speed = Equal.

MoNo’s revive % is higher and hence she revives more often….so see what you want.

As said above, I would complete HEIMDALL first…which is what I had done…. In your kind of situation 3.5 years back.

Congratulations :tada: on both heroes.

Cheers!

2 Likes

definitely Heimdall :smiley:

1 Like

Using them together in Rush is a blast but, for overall play, Heimdall wins for me. Obviously if we’re just talking revival ability then MN is the clear winner but Heimdall boosting health and giving an attack buff makes him much more useful. If he revives someone for you then that’s a bonus though I see him as more of a preservation hero than a reactive one.

In short, for me, Heimdall wins as the better for over all play

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

2 Likes

I prefer Heimdall from a preventive standpoint, as well. The overheal helps prevent my heroes from getting killed off, in the first place.

There are some cases where no amount of overheal is enough… for me, this comes at the very top floors of Ninja and Styx towers, where some bosses just snipe so hard that their target will die, even at max overheal (at least, based on MY roster). but then, even Mom North only gives a 50% chance of revive… I always have a miracle scroll on hand for those stages, just in case. and usually, once is enough - because I use riposte, so the boss usually kills itself, too.

overall, I prefer Heimdall for these reasons

3 Likes

Thank you! And thank you making me feel better about commenting on an old post…

1 Like

This is why I asked! Thank you all!

1 Like

And sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been sick

1 Like

I don’t play beyond the normal levels because I just can’t be bothered putting in the time. But don’t taunters and spread the love heroes like Gunnar and Kailani work?

1 Like