Heimdall, Mother, Albrich?

Which one is the best double broke?

1 Like

Mother North in my opinion. Absolute PITA.

1 Like

First and foremost - a poll always makes results easier to visualise, and usually gets better engagement!

• Mother North
  • Alberich
  • Heimdall

0 voters

My first question - do you have any of their costumes?

If Heimdall? He would be my choice, otherwise, Mother North

3 Likes

C Heimdall > C Mother North> Mother North > Alberich C > Alberich > Heimdall

This is only my opinion

5 Likes

Didn’t even think about a poll thanks for the tip! And I don’t have any of the 3 hero’s yet but I can fated summon heimdall that’s why I ask if I should hold off and hope for the chance to get the others

I think your best selection would be MoNo if they don’t crucify her too….

1 Like

I just summoned Mother North. Obviously materials for 5s can be tough and I’m currently at lv 32 of the 2nd ascension for Heimdall. Should I finish him and then start MN, or put him on the back burner and waste no time on MN? Time and materials can be a pita with 5s (as I’m sure most of us know). Thank you

Do you have costume for Heimdall? If No, forget him. He is my worst healer/reviver.
Actually i would choose MN all cases.
Heimdall’s battle performance is terrible, 20% revive means = 0% when you really need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the advice. And I don’t have his costume

1 Like

Always mother.
If you don’t believe we can go back to ask our mother.

Life short, game hard! Have fun!

IMO, Mother for revive chance. but Heimdall is better for prevention, the overheal makes it less likely you will need to gamble on revive

1 Like

It depends what you need.
If you are looking strictly for reviver, then MoNo is your hero. If you want a good healer/overhealer with additional bonuses, that sometimes even manages to revive someone, then Heimdall.
Heimdall’s main use is not revive, but overheal and atk buff.

1 Like

And to add to that, if you are cursed with slow hero’s like me, alby has the mana boost (small but still boost) for these slow hero’s

1 Like