🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Thank you for all the info. Let me know if I missed anything in this updated chart:

19 Likes

Thx, I have updated the image in the OP with this latest image.

5 Likes

Thank you all for sharing your data / work!! Really appreciate it!!

7 Likes

Thanks for this data. Before completing the Undead Maus mission which would also bring the Djet amulet mission close to the end, I realized I can use the Djet mission as my convenient run counter to get some data for the Crocodiles stages.

For me, I mostly use auto-farming, for which the optimum per WE will be best as you point out. But in the case of using loot tickets which I sometimes do, and having plenty of WE flasks, the highest number of Crocodiles per run regardless of WE cost would be more important to me in that case. In other words, loot tickets are more precious (to me) than WE flasks, in the event I do use loot tickets. May not be the same for everyone obviously, but the point is both the optimum per WE, and optimum per run, can be of interest depending on the person/situation.

So there’s quite a lot of Crocodiles stages. I agree 1-7 is theoretically most promising in terms of WE efficiency and XP/rewards, but we’ll only know for sure by gathering enough data. I’m going to start with 10 runs each of the stages with 4 waves and 2 guaranteed Crocodiles, and see what else looks interesting after that if I can do more (realistically I can gather data until the Djet mission is complete in 80 stages).

Starting with 1-7 (edits: and adding 1-4, 23-3, 23-6, 24-2, 24-10, 9-4, 9-5):

Stage WE/Run Runs Crocodiles Avg/Run Avg/WE
1-4 6 10 75 7.5 1.25
1-7 6 10 65 6.5 1.08
9-4 6 10 60 6.0 1.00
9-5 6 10 51 5.1 0.85
23-3 8 10 69 6.9 0.86
23-6 8 10 76 7.6 0.95
24-2 8 10 71 7.1 0.89
24-10 8 10 67 6.7 0.84

More to follow. This is all from me for this mission!

14 Likes

Well in the table above is all the data I got on the most promising levels for the Crocs, all the ones with 4 waves and 2 guaranteed Crocs, plus 24-10 with 5 waves and no guaranteed. I can try 2 more of the lower 6 WE stages with either 4 waves or 3 with 2 guaranteed crocs, none are likely to be better but you never know (that’s what data gathering like this is for…).

Unless we find any surprises, 1-4 is the most optimal all around I think, so maybe we should’ve all listened to you 8 days ago… :slight_smile:

Even though 23-6 came in with the highest crocs per run average by the smallest margin (7.6 vs 7.5), I consider that within the statistical margin of error for 10 runs, or whatever proper statisticians would call that. It’s not enough to overcome the WE difference and even if I wanted to optimize for minimum loot ticket usage I’d still go with 1-4 as it stands.

3 Likes

Thanks for the data and conclusions @HopelessWanderer , I’ll shift my farming to 1-4 then :slight_smile:

1 Like

More or less at random I’ve picked 9-4 and 9-5 to count some more crocs (I’ll add to the table above also so it’s all in one place):

Stage WE/Run Runs Crocodiles Avg/Run Avg/WE
9-4 6 10 60 6.0 1.00
9-5 6 10 51 5.1 0.85

Neither are better than 1-4 which still seems the best overall. This is all the data I’ll be able to gather for this mission.

5 Likes

@Zartanis

The OP image The Wandering Mummies stages show 21-1/3/4. I think these are supposed to be 22-1/3/4.

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you for this. When s5 arrives again this week, I will update the guide.

2 Likes

Ready for the next set of missions :muscle:

10 Likes

Wow! That’s impressive. Congrats!

2 Likes

Good job !

I have lot of missions ahead from Season 3 and 5 :smiley: and 4 is almost complete.

1 Like

nice! that’s a good looking missions screen. :smile:

i finished the Maus but i’m going to need the first day of Dunes to finish up the crocodiles because i’m still working on season 3 and 4 missions so i use their respective farming events for that. but it looks like in a few months (3? 4?) i’ll be done with S4 and be down to the last set of missions in S3. so maybe by next summer or so i’ll have them all done.

1 Like

Good luck on the catching up :+1: you will get there.

2 Likes

Cool. I’ve gotta drop 3 WE flasks to clear up mine; have about 250 crocs to go.

And here come the next set of missions and previews of the avatars :slight_smile:

Happy farming all

13 Likes

Also, 25-2 has both Hyena and Angry Apis, for those still farming the Hyenas

2 Likes

I always hated the dense fog in season 2. Not happy to see them recycling it in season 5 again, makes playing the levels a drag…

3 Likes

There are a couple levels in 23 and 24 which have have crocs and Angered Apis for those still finishing crocs but want to start on the next angered api task. It’s 8 WE per level rather than the 6 WE for 1-4

3 Likes

Thank you @sleepyhead I have added these to the OP.

1 Like