May 2020 Hotm?

I can’t find any info about the May new HOTM… Big changes ahead or simply late cause of season 3 ?

1 Like

Hasn’t been in beta yet. :slight_smile: Probably will with one of the next beta versions.

8 Likes

Thanks! I was thinking something like a reboot of hel and old Hotm :grin:

1 Like

I think it’s time to wake up now… seems like you are dreaming. :joy:

I doubt they’ll ever bring back old HOTMs other than during AR (and eventually advanced training camps / hero academy. No beta intel on the latter one yet tho.)

Eh, you’re right… :grin:

Is there a pattern for when new heroes are usually announced or when Beta gets updated? I don’t know much about that. I’ve just been watching for info on the May monthly every day for a long time now

They typically come in batches — all of the February, March, and April HOTM were tested together.

Likely we’ll see a similar batch of a few at once, starting with the one for May.

Testing typically begins a few weeks to a couple months before release of the first HOTM in the batch.

So we’ll likely see them enter Beta some time between this week, and a month from now.

5 Likes

FYI: Here’s the first version of the upcoming May 2020 HOTM: 🧪 Early Information on the May 2020 HOTM (Clarissa)

3 Likes

Wonderful! Thank you!

1 Like

Moderator Translation - Guvnor
I’m praying for a good hero to come out hopefully the one of the month Empires hope you listen to me and read :pray::pray::pray::pray: Thanks i already had too many 3-star heroes

Estoy rezando para que me salga un héroe buen ojala el del mes Empires ojalas me escuches y leas :pray::pray::pray::pray: gracias ya tube demasiados héroes de 3 estrellas