[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

If they added Toxi for 15 or 20 and Ruby for 15 or 20. This will be a very game changing SE. It going to be so hard to pick this soul exchange. A very good SE and a very good way to make this game fun again. They finally doing something right.

This wont break the game because they keep pumping new broken hero that have 250 power over these hero. The fat whale will still chase those heroes to be on top ranking.

Alot of these heroes are really fun to play with even though their stat is dated due to power creep. Cupid. Anne, bubble, dabria. Like seven of these heroes have really nice ability. The poll on who will get pick the most will be very interesting. Looking forward to more incoming leaks.

2 Likes

Hopefully the greens and reds are a lot better and I hope it isnā€™t Queen Anne.

Iā€™m also wondering if they might not have a 25/30 souls tier this time and thatā€™s why theyā€™re releasing the heroes so early, because there will be more of them.

4 Likes

Nah, me thinks they want to do it before Elioty33 spoils everything.

11 Likes

That would be amazing

4 Likes

I had a hard time in the fifth edition choosing between Milena and Arco

For now thereā€™s at least 3 that draw my attention

Bubbles, Cinnamon and Dabria (since I have Anne and Cupido or they would make the choice even harder)

And thereā€™s more red and green to come

2 Likes

Me too, and I chose Milena and now Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t pick Arco. Sheā€™s on the bench for a long time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just sorry I picked Winifred now they started to up their game, lolā€¦

3 Likes

For me itā€™s more for collection purposes, so Iā€™m wondering which ones will be hardest to obtain down the track (from portals, likelihood to appear in fated, etc). My main is missing Dabria, Cinnamon and Athos but Iā€™m learning towards Dabria just because Abyss Hunter heroes have only featured in Covenant so their appearance is far less frequent than Pets and Musketeers - but I could be wrong? :thinking:

2 Likes

I expect a Monsters portal once MI is out of beta, with new monsters of course. It will be strange if Zynga doesnā€™t attach a portal to MI.

It should be a monthly event, paired with a portal, and MI resource offers.

Pets and AQ-M will only feature if there are new heroes to be sold.

Given the generally useful line up for this upcoming SE, I am hoping that Zynga will relent and allow minimum 2 exchanges: one from each tier.

Sure need the roster space.

3 Likes

I wanted Winnie in the last oneā€¦ But the slow part just was the deal breaker.

Now i donā€™t know who i wantā€¦ Narcisa bubbles cupidoā€¦ Anne Iā€™d also goodā€¦

I keep changing my mind. At least with arco milena, i wanted arco all the way. This is painful.

I keep doing the exercise ofā€¦ Pretend i just choose xā€¦ Now how do i feel about that?

Bubbles is good.

Anne is not.

Narcisa is good.

Cupido is goodā€¦ So it gets me no closer to a decision.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, cupido is the 10 soul red hero!? Thatā€™s a really good steal.

1 Like

Not sure where youā€™re seeing that? No tiers have been confirmed yet.

Thatā€™s how itā€™s being placed

7 Likes

hard to imagine cupido at 10, because i cant think of two eligible heroes that are clearly better, being they are usually at least a year old, phenexa, hathor barkley, hypnos? seems highly unlikely Athos at 10 doesnt seem likely either considering the quality of heroes offered for 10 in the last two SEs

1 Like

Those are literally all placeholder and guesses until the final ones are revealed, even when they are revealed the guesses could easily be wrong, it all depends on SG, and what they decide, so patience is key for now. See when all are revealed and when @Elioty33 can see exactly for us

1 Like

Exactly, I couldnā€™t believe my eyes when I saw that. But likely a placeholder like @notyou87 said

1 Like

Fingers crossed for PhenexA

1 Like

Irrespective of our ageā€¦ with 11 heroes released (anticipating 4 :thinking:), we are Happy kids in our favourite candy :lollipop: :lollipop: shop
&
We have happily forgotten (not trying to start craZyā€¦) all the meanness many feel about SG for -

• not boosting stats of our favourites
  • rebalancing our favourites
  • stopping new hero barrage
    &
  • itā€™s a long listā€¦. :grinning::wink::exclamation:

Cheers :beers: to getting the hero each one likes :smiling_imp::exclamation:

2 Likes

I donā€™t care if Luke Starwalker is 20 souls Iā€™ll still use them all

4 Likes