šŸ”µ [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Mysticism - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

also went itemless. key for me was keeping Proteus charged up = these bosses hit HARD, and Ulmerā€™s defense down is a killer

(they get more respect as bosses than as heroes lol)

Kiril / Isarnia / Proteus / C-Kash / Skittleskull was my team.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • Norns +9
  • Isarnia +c18
  • Krampus 4^85+20

Still tinkering. Norns in for C. Francine +20, who was in for C. Justice 4^80 last time. Part of me really wanted to get my new C. Thorne +20 in there, but Norns has a color advantage vs. two bosses.

Mobs went down very easily, but I managed to work the last wave to have all specials charged and red (useless) and yellow diamonds on the board going into the boss wave. The red diamond was positioned such that popping it would trigger the yellow one. After firing all specials and triggering the red-yellow diamond cascade, Balthazar was dead, Norns was ready to fire again, and there was now a BLUE diamond on the board. Fired Norns and popped the blue diamond, then watched as elf minions destroyed what was left of Ulmer. One more match ended Quintus. Never had the bosses go down consecutively in just three turns before. Iā€™d say this lineup was a success, but the boards were super-friendly.

Not enough wizard emblems for JFā€™s next node nor enough sorcerer emblems for Nornsā€™ next node. Trainer hero to Kageburado.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220706-135927

Just failed to kill ulmer before he fired, then just failed to kill Balthazar before he fired. Then quintus fired and that really hurt. But managed without items.

2 Likes

Decided to mix it up, Arco made it a little too easy, plus I just finished something new!

Just finished maxing ā€˜plainā€™ Isarnia for titans and rush, only +4 so far but sheā€™ll get more. Kiril went to +19 recently too, for the mana node, i think because i got blue magic troops on the way up.

result:

Nice one, no items needed. She may be ā€˜vanillaā€™ but Isarnia is still a badass. This was nice, too, everyone played a useful role here. Krampus and Kiril protected and buffed the team, Proteus held the big baddies at bay, and Isarnia and Uraeus supplied the firepower. this was a good team for this.

Sorcerers to Almur and/or Skittles probably. Wizards to Isarnia, not sure how far she can go, but going to try and eventually get her to +15. Trainer to Merlin.

1 Like

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • Norns +14
  • Isarnia +c18
  • Krampus 4^85+20

Same team as last time, but Norns is up five talents.

Thereā€™s a lot of firepower in blue and yellow tiles with this lineup, so mobs arenā€™t much of an issue. Managed to build a nice wall of elf minions and enter the boss wave with all specials charged. After taking down Ulmer relatively quickly, the board finally dried up of blue and yellow. Managed to just get Quintus before he fired, thanks to slow mana and Onatelā€™s steal, but Balthazar did fire once, hitting Krampus. With my festive meat shields from the mob waves, nobody was ever in danger.

Not enough sorcerer emblems for Nornsā€™ next node. Waiting to see what CF 2 may bring before committing wizard emblems. Trainer hero to Kageburado.

2 Likes

Zeline and Adohan out lady locke and Russell in no items ā€¦

Sorcerer can get lady locke to +20 be ready in 9 tilles
Wizard prob gonna give some to russell well i maxed him maybe +7
Trainer storage .

2 Likes

3x Green / 1x Purple / 1x red

Same as previously, itā€™s a slow match with this team but itā€™s usually easy.
Almer / LotL / Proteus / cKashhrek / Vanda

Hah, I donĀ“t know why - but I just read this post, and my eyes just scanned it and I saw ā€œShredderā€. And I instantly started singing ā€œTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesā€¦ā€ :notes:

:smile:

2 Likes

:notes: Leonardo leads; Donatello does machines.
Raphael is cool, but rude. (Give me a break!) Michelangelo is a party dude! :notes:

Yep, definitely going to be playing that in my head for a while now!

1 Like

Awww, yeaaaah, thatĀ“s such a great tune! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I didnā€™t have anything new to use today, so I brought back this team:

because Skittles just recently got her emblems back, Mel and Proteus maxed and LBā€™d and better troops.

result:

easy, no items. Skittlesā€™ attack at +19 is 846, and with green defense down and Krampus attack up, she can do decent damage, keep the team alive with the attack down (the bosses have 2770 attack for these, not costume chamber two nasty, but thatā€™s why slashes hurt so bad), and tile damage is great. i think Balthazar fired once, but Krampus had the taunt up and all it did was knock off a couple minions.

Sorcerers saved and trainer for C. Cat whoā€™s going on my yellow titan team, Wizards for Isarnia probably.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • Norns +19
  • Isarnia +c18
  • Krampus 4^85+20

Same as last time. Norns is up five talents.

Finished off the mobs using only elf minions as healing. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a blue diamond on the board, so this one went quick. Balthazar went down on turn one. None of the bosses fired. Quintus was the next to go down, and on the same turn, Ulmer was beaten into submission by tiny elves.

Wizard emblems take Merlin up a node. Sorcerer emblems saved toward Nornsā€™ final node. Trainer hero to Maeve.

3 Likes

Same team no items.

Screenshot_20220914-154846

Emblems in storage trainer bobo

3 Likes

This is always easy but slow for me because I need to rely on the tiles mostly.
But my team is ā€œsafeā€ because I use:

Almer / Lady of the Lake / Proteus / Kashhrek / Vanda

I actually needed to use health pots - I didnā€™t take mana pots.
And Almer actually died near the end, annoyingly it was from slash attacks, they kept going after him for some reason.Almer has no emblems on him, so he dies easily.

3 Likes

I had been sort of waiting for this trial to roll around, because i already knew I wanted to use this team when Marcel was done:

i thought i had saved enough sorcerers to get Marcel to 20 for the mana node, but i fell just short, even after collecting the ones from this trial. oops. that mana node makes a lot of difference

result:

no items used. but i know it looks pretty bad. got plenty of blue tiles but the board kinda dried up for green tiles for a while, then blue too and and Krampus ate a lot of specials then his taunt wore off and he took a one two three punch from all three bosses. ouch! :sweat_smile: Ulmer went off a turn before Quintus, actually, iā€™m kind of surprised i made it. almost popped a time stop but when 4 out of 5 were left after the Quintus blast and the bosses were already quite low health and I had Melendor charged and just needed one more match to charge the other greens, i knew i would make it.

Sorcerers to Marcel to get him his last node. need like 15 more i think. Wizards saved for Nyx. Trainer to Aderyn.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • Norns + 20
  • Isarnia +c18
  • Krampus 4^85+20

Same team as last time. Norns is up one talent.

Per usual, built a wall of minions during the mob waves. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. I was able to create a yellow diamond early in the fight, and setting it off all but ended things. Nobody fired.

Wizard emblems get a couple of nodes for Ulmer. Sorcerer emblems give a couple of nodes to C. Cat. Trainer hero to Ingolf.

3 Likes

Same team no items

Emblems in storage trainer jabberwok 2

2 Likes

:fire:Vanda
:herb:Lady of the Lake
:fire:C. Marjana
:snowflake:Glenda
:fire:C. Marjana

Last stage board was so, so, seriously crap that autoplay almost died. Needed to use healing to recover and it was still hard lolā€¦ No combos. One of the worst boards Iā€™ve ever seen.

Trainer for Mitsuko right away BC I donā€™t have deck space. Emblems saved.

Good luck all.

3 Likes

Going to try and catch up on trial threads today, but iā€™ll just start with the latest. I decided to go rainbow today, and leave Proteus at home because i finished Nyx not long ago:

result:

This started off great but i couldnā€™t find any green tiles and then blue tiles for the longest time, and Carol was only able to hold them off so long with her mana reduction. purple and yellow was in abundance, though, so I managed to keep Ulmer from firing by blasting him multiple times with x3 Nyx followed up with Uraeus, and did a lot of damage to the other two. but in the meantime Balthazar went off like 5 or 6 times, and Quintus once and as you can see did a lot of damage. i was actually starting to get a little worried. then finally after what seemed like forever, i got some green tiles and charged Mel, and there were plenty of purple and yellow tiles leftover to charge Nyx and Uraeus off and finish it. whew! :sweat_smile:

Wizards to Nyx or maybe to cKashhrek to get him to 20. not sure about that. Sorcerers to C. Cat or Carol, probably. trainer to Ana-Belle.

2 Likes

Russell and lady locke out M&M and JF in ā€¦ No items ā€¦

Emblems in storage trainer cupcake

2 Likes