It’s time for Trials of Mysticism!
This is the Third of the Trials in the 14th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).
Reset Token Tracking
How did you do last time on Trials of Mysticism?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Mysticism?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Mysticism?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Mysticism?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Mysticism
Ulmer and Skittleskull both debuff your whole team, for defense and attack, respectively. How did you deal with that? Some possible options are using Proteus to prevent them firing, using antidotes to remove the debuffs, or using Kiril to overwrite the debuffs with buffs. Did you use any of those approaches, or perhaps others?
Unlike some class combinations, Wizards and Sorcerers offer some healers to choose from — even more so now with Costumes. Do you have any healers available, and did you bring any on your team?
Proteus truly shines on Quests in general. Do you have him, and if so, did you bring him along for these Trials?
Standard Questions for All Trials
- Did your team change notably since last time?
- Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
- Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
- What items did you use, if any?
- What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
- If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
- Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Mysticism occurred:
Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Mysticism Discussions
- [Mar 18, 2020] Trials of Mysticism
- [Feb 12, 2020] Trials of Mysticism
- [Jan 08, 2020] Trials of Mysticism
- [Dec 04, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Oct 30, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Sep 25, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Aug 21, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [July 17, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Jun 12, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [May 8, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Apr 3, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Feb 27, 2019] Trials of Mysticism
- [Jan 23, 2019] Trials of Mysticism