[Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Finished with Xnolphod at 3/70, Rigard +19, Kage +12, Sartana at 3/70 and Wu Kong +18.

Used a few small health pot and antidotes and arrows only.

Reasonable board and Xnolphod is just so freaking OP omgā€¦ Kage and Sartana keep sniping non stop.

1 Like

C. Vivica +20 / Guilinbursti +18 LB / Drake Fong +20 / Motega +18 / Devana +18

Sometimes swapped Drake for Hanitra+19 but since the stage buff overwrites her skill, didnā€™t used in two last stages. It was pretty easy, the mana buff is crazy funny. Love it.

Plan to use aethers on:

:sunny: Griffin - is it a good idea? Could someone give me an opinion? I stripped Joonā€™s emblems for Hanitra since I donā€™t ever use him and now I kinda lack a holy sniper. I think he can be pretty useful against Ferant.
:sunny: Li Xiu - mostly for tournaments defense.
:sunny: Poppy - sheā€™s nice for event and tournaments.

I had 5 big aethers already now have 8 but not breaking any legendary for now.

May I ask why you used C.Vivica? Wouldnā€™t normal Vivica be better since all enemies are immune to status ailments?

So the bosses wonā€™t steal my defensive buffs plus the dispelling in case they steal something :blush: and I just like her better.

3 Likes

Oh right! I did not think about the stealing part. Good choice!

1 Like

So just the last level to do. Just got to wait on energy so will likely do in the morning.

Team used so far Griffin +5, Gillinbursti +20, Poseidon LB +20, Uraeus +3 & Jackal +19 LB but not fully leveled yet.

LB with aethers so far from thi quest.

Need to decide who gets the last set between Griffin and Dā€™Andre

4 Likes

tile damage is always my go-to for this quest.

Sergei, Chakkoszrot, Agrafena, Ametrine, Rigard. i only fire the Magic heroes on Magic x2 since Magic x1 would be useless against these enemies. whatā€™s also fun is that when their passive that deals damage on x2 procs, itā€™s not reflected if the enemies have dark special reflect on.

Wu +19, Malosi 4.75, Li xiu, Scarlet LB +20, BT LB CB +20.
Used lot of items on final level, I was hanging by a thread, but eventualy made it.
Btw no one mentioned using Ursena and her reflect?

Finished with Griffin - Kiril [CB] - Ariel [C] - Bertulf - Frank [CB]

Screenshot_2022-01-17-16-28-47-856_com.smallgiantgames.empires

Iā€™m limit breaking Griffin and saving the rest to LB c.Leonidas once leveled.

1 Like

I am not sure Gullin is enough to keep you alive unless lots of potsā€¦

I went:

Warpig+6, Glenda+lb, Normal Rigard+20+cb, Sif+4, Gazelle+6ā€¦

In the 4th stage I made the mistake to take Rigard in his costume formā€¦ Man!@!!!

I was fighting for my life!

Itā€™s been OK so far. (Everyone dodging plus the 50%mana boost every 5 turns has helped) I will prob bring some turtle banners and 500hp healing pots for last lvl though just in case

I went Lady Wooly +19,
Joon-C +18,
Inari +8,
Devana +9,
Anastasia +20

in the last stage, Anastasiaā€™s minions were getting wiped out fast, but her fiends helped put pressure on the boss.

Lady Wooly just got limit broken; Joon-base was, and waiting for two more small Yellow aethers to break Joonā€™s costume.

previous Yellows limit broken: Jackal, Wu Kong.

Malosi will probably be after Joon. (that status block is so useful!)

1 Like

C-rigard/ursena/c-vivica/gulli/devana.

First attempt went badly. Board had few yellows and purples and lost gulli in wave 1. Aborted when I lost Ursena in wave2, as she is crucial.

Second attempt went better, bosses suicided on the reflect. Now my 3* lb-mats are replenished, I can break a few more.

Currently broken: mist, gullinbursti, poppy and kvasir.
Options: vivica (but I Prefer breaking damage-dealers) , devana; li xiu (use her frequently in 4* tournament defense), wu, jackal, and 3* agnes, pixie and/or melia.

I havenā€™t broken a 5* yet, as I do just fine with my pseudo 5* LB 4* heroes and my 5* heroes at +10.

2 Likes

Used Sir Roostly - Hanitra- Gullinbursti - Baldur - Freya. No problems at all, only used one time stop on the last level bosses

You might think that taking Sif and Gazelle in the same team is stupid! But it is notā€¦ there are always time to get benefit from the reflect and Gullinā€™'s damageā€¦

Nice navigationā€¦

Forgot I used Wu last time. Ended up using Chao in his place this time which helped with some mana control. All in all prety easy.

1 Like

Went with Krampus - cVivica - Khagan - Pengi - Devana for the last stage. Had to use some healing potions as the mobs kept targeting Khagan. Loaded with minions going to the boss so just kept feeding the penguin with mana potions

1 Like

I used:

• Guillinbursti +20 &LBā€™d
  • Joon +19
  • Leonidas +19
  • Griffin +8
  • Chao w/ CB +1

This is by far the easiest one for me. The mana boost allows my 3 fast heroes to pretty much be constantly shooting. Chao and Leonidas reduce mana as needed so Griffin and Joon can wipe out enemies.

Didnā€™t use a single item until the boss stage of the last level. I was 1 or 2 minor mana and a single large mana. Would have been okay with just a single time stop, but I forgot to to switch my items. Had to boost Leo for the 40% drop.

Already LBā€™d: Gretel +20 and Gullinbursti +20

This round: TBD :man_shrugging:

:beers:

2 Likes

On my main I used Wu (20) cb- LB Kiril (20) cb- LB Sonya (20) cb - lb cGrimm (20) - lb Grimm (20) cb

Ended using a couple small mana and a single Time Stop on the bosses.

All completed on the first attempt of course. Iā€™d rather waste some items than WE.

Completed the quest on 12 more alt accounts (those are completely f2p), here is an example:

2 Likes

Not so much problems on my main account, Gullinbursti overheal and Khagan for the damage was good enough.

It was a lot harder on my alt account. Went with:
Neith (3/70) - Boldtusk+10 - Gunnar+6 - Richard (3/70) - cRigard+7 (TP: 3446)
Small Mana Potions - Dragon Attacks - Bomb Attack - Harpoons

Strategy is to survive until the bosses while only using small mana potions. The offensive battle items have enough damage to take out the bosses by themselves.

Most important thing was to keep Gunnar special active at all times. Besides that making sure that you go into the next wave with Gunnar special active and Gunnar himself ready to go off. Plus to heal back to full before entering next wave. Ideally you can set up your board with loads of good tiles before entering next wave. Took some time and boardmanagement but itā€™s definitely worth it!

Happy Gaming!