[Master Discussion] Birthday Summon 2024 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

kép

This summon includes a specially curated pool of Heroes with NO Classic Heroes (except Gormek C2)

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration
2024-02-27T07:00:00Z 2024-03-05T07:00:00Z 7 Days

:man_singer: Birthday Summon

kép

Appearance Rates

kép

• Rare Hero: 71.0%
  • Epic Hero: 26.5%
  • Legendary (Non Featured) Hero: 1.5%
  • Legendary Featured Hero: 1.0%

For each summoned Legendary Hero, you will get another non-featured Legendary hero as bonus.

BONUS DRAW

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Featured Heroes

• Two fixed featured heroes:

• The other 3 Featured heroes can be selectable from a 25 hero list, which includes these heroes:

:warning: Important Note

These heroes are not included automatically in the available heroes.
You will only be able to pull the heroes what you have selected.
So once you have pulled a featured hero, then it is adviced to change it to avoid pulling duplicates.

Summoning Costs:

kép

You can use gems only.

• Single Summon: 400 Gems
  • Summon x10: 3400 Gems
  • Summon x30: 9400 Gems

Bonus Birthday Cake

kép
kép

Heroes in the portal

You can pull the 5 Featured heroes from the portal.

Other than the Featured heroes you can pull these available heroes.
Costumes are only included if it is stated:

Event Legendary hero Epic hero Rare hero
Season 1 Gormek C2
Season 2 Ariel C, Ursena Agwe C, Danzaburo, Wilbur C Gato, Melia, Muggy, Namahage
Season 3 Odin Almur, Fura C, Gullinbursti C, Jott An-Windr, Ei-Dunn, Kvasir C, Nordri
Season 4 Dr. Moreau, Elizabeth, Prof. Lidenbrock, Xnolphod Gramps, Helo, Morris, Poppy, Vollermork
Season 5 Azmia Faiez, Rekhetre
HOTM Drake Fong C, Gravemaker C, Kingston, Malosi, Telluria, Vela
Challenge Events Dark Lord Cheshire Cat, Cillian, Garyas, Guardian Jackal, Kalø, Marcel, Raul, Waddles, Zhabog Edd, Gnomer, Guardian Bat, Guardian Lemur, Pixie, Ribbit, Shrubbear, Treevil, Vodnik
Seasonal Events Alucard, Francine, Krampus C, Mother North C Ana-Belle, Frank C, Itham Arman, Buster, Frosty, Joukahainen
Alliance Quests Franz, Kitty, Villiers Aderyn, Fawn
Tower Events Garnet, Milena Arges, Brontes, Sergei, Steropes Dante, Kornel, Morganite
Goblin Heroes Goldie
War of the Three Kingdoms Xiahou Dun General Yin, Li
Monster Hunter Heroes Cedar, Dawn, Greel
Total 21 31 39

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Offers will be added here.

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Portal, please post them down below.

:link: Related Threads

6 Likes

Great, selectible heroes and ugly gargoyles with drop rate of 0.5%, the rest 2% being occasionally useful in best case and SE fodder in all others. I’d like to think I open the game tomorrow and find out odds were improved (and not marginally), but I seriously doubt so.

And it costs more than Solstice or BF. Duh.

Edit: I see they changed it to 1% for featureds. Still meh.

4 Likes

It should be 1.5% featured and 1% non featured, given the cost and the much lower utility for non featured 5*.

7 Likes

no rewards and too much problems with site and game

3 Likes

One pull - success? I mean, both dupes and both old. On one hand, it’s a pretty good single draw, on the other hand it’s just more SE fodder

19 Likes

Im disappointed starwalker and sha wujin arn’t included

1 Like

U fuken scored dood x20

3 Likes

Saved up some gems to do a 30-pull and got my 2nd Pepperflame which I’m excited to pair with her twin and Ludwig, and for the 2x summon I got Gravemaker and his costume, so I’m pretty happy :blush:

19 Likes

Did a 10 pull and got this

13 Likes

if this happens to me. I will celebrate the party. Lol. Costumed Ariel…

7 Likes

It should be the U instead the i in fick :laughing:

4 Likes

If it wasn’t a dupe, she would be a good get, even now, but for me it’s just taking up roster space I don’t have

1 Like

I knew it before. But that’s sooooo bad.

10 Likes

Got a full fated summon so waiting till the portal’s last day to summon. Already got Gladius too

5 Likes

I really hope they put out some better Gems offers. These ones are overpriced

6 Likes

Indeed. While overpriced gems seem to go with gems-only portals, even the webstore gem deals are….

bad.

Today—

5USD for 750 gems
12USD for 1800 gems
30USD for 4500 gems

(At least there is a free EHT amongst the garbage gem deals today!)

Also? Carthago delenda est. #52RareQuestsAYear

8 Likes

I noticed that with Gems only portals as well, which does make sense from a business standpoint for them, but sucks for us. I usually buy during things like Dunes, where you can get 600 gems for 3 usd

2 Likes

It’s working now. Under the birthday offers there is a free EHT - thanks @Gartenerbsen for letting me know :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah I’m disappointed they removed my beloved Farrah, though I’d still love Luna :sweat_smile:

Good luck everyone! Hopefully with the better odds now lol.

5 Likes

My question is there are some heroes with costumes included but there are also without. Why is that so? Why dont give the costume together if they have the costume to all?

1 Like