Costumed Marjana (Toon Costume) - 5* Fire / Red from Season 1

New Toon (Tertiary) Costume is released: Marjana

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Marjana, as well as your thoughts on Marjana.

Marjana

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Rogue
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
Origin Family
Costume Chamber Classic
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Toon
- 75% extra chance to resist all status ailments, mana reductions and buff dispels.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Toontastic Smash
  • Deals 538% damage to the target.
  • The target receives 465 Burn damage over 3 turns.
  • Deals extra damage against Nature.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Classic Family

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Feb 2024

May 2024 (2nd Balance update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

Beta Information: Not Available

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Marjana ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Marjana.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Marjana and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Marjana worth summoning for?

• Would you use Marjana on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Marjana ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Marjana as an opponent?

• Would you give Marjana Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Marjana’s character design?

• If you Summoned Marjana and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Marjana, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Marjana when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Marjana, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Marjana (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Marjana), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Marjana (post release)

:question: Is Marjana worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Marjana would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Marjana’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Marjana compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Marjana’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Marjana’s Base Stats?

Note this means Marjana’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Marjana is better ?

• Normal Marjana
  • Costumed Marjana (Old Costume)
  • Costumed Marjana (Secondary Costume)
  • Costumed Marjana (Toon Costume)
0 voters

:question: Is Marjana worth giving Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Marjana is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Marjana is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Marjana worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Marjana then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters

First pull this morning. What a Christmas present. :gift:

Wanted her first costume years ago. Never got her. Now she’s there with incredible crazy stats. Don’t like that SG power creep.

9 Likes

Got her too. Already had costume 1. Now wondering which best lift to lb2… don’t have aethers…

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to me!

Been wanting her costume, any one of them for so long, now got all three lol…
Tickled pink… lots of leveling to do and thinking of lvl breaking her as well.

5 Likes

Mine Marjana’S - :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

makes me glad i saved all my alpha aethers. i’ll LB2 two of them, so i can use c1 and c2 together and wreck some stuff. :grin:

7 Likes

I received all her costumes this morning. I emblemed the original hero ages ago as she was one of my earliest legendaries, and now I’m wondering if it’s worth leveling up her costumes. The toon costume stats look great, but it’s going to take a ton of resources for all three costumes. Wondering if it’s really worth it…

Yeah me too… but I def think she’s worth it…dd and edd esp red is so valuable. Already started the grind. Going to level another one up for my red stack. She’s going into my titan team once lvl d… replacing g falcon. Also with 2 of her you get both… can’t wait to try phenexa, cm1, cm2, GM and c Wilbur… yum yum get ya some. Sounds like a wrecking ball to me.
Course, your roster may vary.

1 Like

Marjana is one of the few heroes with multiple costumes that have synergy with each other, so i think it’s definitely worth having two. Use them together for regular raids, or use them in two different teams for wars/W3K if needed.

If you level all three costumes, all three get the 3x costume bonus. It is a lot of food and feeders, but i personally think it’s worth it. The hardest part for me will be scraping together another 1000+ rogue emblems for the second one.

3 Likes

I got toon Marjana and toon Azlar. Prob going to use one of my defense team. Which one would be better? I’m leaning Marjana because she’s fast, but Azlar hits super hard.

Nah man I don’t think it’s worth it. it’s probably best to just pass MJ and all her costumes over here

1 Like

Guys which costume is most universal in your opinion? Should I lvl up the toon costume only for stat boost for other ones, or should i focus on toon costume and lvl second Marjana eventually?

1 Like

You should use the full potential of the costume bonus. So each costume has to reach 4/80. Then decide which costume you are going use the most and LB1/LB2 her. C Marjana with the fire defense down is the most favorable of all costume.

4 Likes

I pulled uer today, but if you already have collen c2 2lb is it really worth it? His edd is 54% and 6 turns instead of three… also i have no tome of tactics only 2 rings and alot of others in line for tomes… obakan c3, luna, diaochan, queen hearts c, thor c, kettle, boom & fang, khagan c2, vivica c3, esme, loki, ratataskor c, porthos… ugh its going to take years

1 Like

I pulled her Christmas night from a $5.00 offer.
Best gift ever! Seemed so extraordinary because I wanted her costume forever. Yes, there are better heroes, but when you get someone you’ve wanted for soooo long, it’s an amazing feeling. Still can’t believe it.

3 Likes

Old costume Marjana a Wizard. Superior Jinx passive dispelling buffs in the first few rounds is pure gold

Here’s toon Marjana stats (emblemed for attack on c1):

i’ll post the other costumes stats with the x3 bonus in the respective costume threads

5 Likes

Pulled her today and she’s gone to the front of my queue.

I need to do all costumes so it is going to take a while but this has capped off a fantastic fortnight of pulls.

1 Like

Congrats. A lot effort but she’s worth it. At LB2 and with master emblems she’s a beast with great versatility.

2 Likes