Magni or Misandra

I already have a maxed Alasie and I have another set of scopes. Magni or Misandra? Both are snipers with different effects. What would you choose.

I prefer Misandra over magni because she is more beneficial for my team and I already have someone to buff my defense, but like most people will ask/tell you, it depends on what you need.

2 Likes

Not sure what I need. I am looking for more defense options. Alasie is a defense staple but I have been experimenting with different defense lineups. So not sure if Magni or Misandra is more fun.

I can only up one of the two.

1 Like

Always thought Alasie top. If experimenting, toss a coin cause once you start cause no second try.

Magni is old school choice. Stats are very similar, but no maybes with Magni.

Airhawk, when faced with the same decision, I went with Misandra. She’s super tough and has the potential for a LOT of damage if she fires all her hits (not to mention the mana).

I like Magni’s defense buff, but I’ve been using Wilbur for almost every raid recently, so I have the defense buff covered. Granted if you wanted to use one of these two for defense then you wouldn’t be using Wilbur, but still…

1 Like

I am gonna ask this again. Still not decided Magni or Misandra. Purely for offense and titan. Not for defense.

10 scopes and 25 capes. Will be sometime for the remaining 2 scopes.

Please do let me know the arguments for which hero to up.

I don’t think you can go wrong with either, they’re very close. For Titan’s I’d give an edge to Magni because of higher tile damage and help with survivabilty.

3 Likes

For offense, titans, and defense I’d say Magni. He has some weaker defense stats, but that +63% defense is tough on his special. I’m not a big fan of Misandra personally. Not too scared of her special firing. Magni will kill one of my team and put up some mean shields. That’s scary.

2 Likes

Misandra for me and it’s not even close. Alasie vs misandra would be a tougher question, but even then I am probably leaning Misandra.

1 Like

I am already using a maxed Alasie. Who would best pair with her? Magni was my dream blue hero when I started playing until I got Alasie then him last month and Misandra at the same time.

Misandra at 3/70 now. Decided to up Magni now instead. Should go with my dream blue hero first. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Magni is the more straight forward hero. Misandra looks cool though. Not sure about the whole 42% chance of doing minor damage? I mean that’s useful because it helps with mana regen for your allies.
I would have gone with Magni too. Mine is going to get my scopes too. Unless something better comes along?

1 Like

Yup. Tried using Misandra at 3/70. The chances of her shooting extra damage and mana up is not great. It’s nice when it happens and your allies power up fast. But if it doesn’t happen, she doesn’t hit very hard. May still up her when I get the balance 2 scopes.

Magni is just a straight up assassin and I’m not using him for defense anyhow. Fast heavy snipers are still my favorite. :blush:

1 Like

Even if you were using him for defense, I’d be more scared of Magni firing then Misandra. Whenever I’m up against him and he is about to fire I wince and hope the damage isn’t too bad!

3 Likes

I think you all are really not giving enough value to misandra’s mana gain. Even if her special does NOT chain she can mana break ALL other fast heroes on your team with them just having a lvl 11 mana troop. Lvl 11 mana troops are a lot easier to come by than the lvl 29 troops normally required. It’s not just fast heroes… how about mana breaking all of your average heroes so they fire in 9 tiles instead of 10?

3 Likes

Yes it is really nice WHEN it happens. But when it does not, she hits lesser than Khiona and Domitia if I’m not mistaken. She does get the extra bonus if you pair her with Wilbur and also Tarlak if you are fighting titans.

I’m the type of player who prefers sure things. Magni is still my type of hero. Straight up kill and no fuss with the additional buff. Joon is also similar.

It is always nice to imagine if your opponent has a below average board and powers up your snipers way too fast for their own good and they would go “OH SHI*!!!”. :rofl:

3 Likes

It happens EVERY time her special fires. You do not have to get the additional hits. Yes the additional hits give even more mana, but just triggering her special is huge.

2 Likes

If you read her card you only get the additional mana if she “chain strikes with additional hits.” It doesn’t say it gives it otherwise.

420% with 63% defense for 4 turns is huge! Four turns to build up the mana. Not everyone brings debuffers.
Much better, i think, then 310% with a gamblers chance.

I honestly don’t think high of Misandra at all.
Her special never was remarkable on my fights against her, both the damage nor the mana.

I put her in the “meh” heroes right now.

1 Like

The card does not say that. It says “All allies gain a small amount of mana for each hit.” Not, each additional hit. This is a huge distinction and what makes misandra so good.

2 Likes