Magni or Misandra

E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶,̶ ̶5̶6̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶.̶

As @Kerridoc points out below, it’s the second hit on the sole target that generates the extra mana.

1 Like

You make me rethink, should I ascend her or wait other blue

She is still good if you don’t have Alasie, Arthur or Magni. Fast mana as well. Still worth the mats. :wink:

When you are having good luck with her skill, you will see your whole team keep firing specials like there is no tomorrow. A little like Wu, when the special goes well and hits, it will put a smile on your face. :smile:

1 Like

It says each additional hit.

I would recommend looking at the card in game vs a pic on Google.

Well for what it’s worth. Myself and most of my alliance would take misandra up over ANY other blue.

2 Likes

Nope. Watch carefully. Misandra gets a double hit on one target—two hits are clearly visible. Extra mana only on the mutli-hit chance.

Athena is clearly top blue. Arthur is unique with his -ice debuff. Misandra vs Magni really boils down to “sure thing” versus “gamble for something better”.

3 Likes

Well Atlantis and Avalon have not been kind to me for Athena and Arthur. Spent USD200 budget each time to chase and still failed to get them. :sweat_smile:

Magni is still my true blue. Most new heroes that are non tanks nowadays are having stats around 700/700/1300+. You rarely find those like Magni and Joon with such skewed offensive stats.

1 Like

Thanks @AirHawk, yes I just have her for my 5* blue heroes. If this Atlantis gate not gave me better 5* blue, I will ascend her asap.

1 Like

@Kerridoc you absolutely get mana from her even if she does not chain.

0.6 units 1st hit
1.2 2nd
1.8 3rd
2.4 units after 4th hit (3rd extra hit)

5 Likes

I got the card from google because i don’t have her. But that’s ok. Be rude

Thanks, that’s extremely useful information.

I often want to see cards not in tc20 summons, so I go to leader boards. Or, I go to “bestiary”.

1 Like

Tried her and this time took notice of the mana gains. Yes everyone gains mana for the 1 hit but the gain isn’t impressive enough for me to ascend her ahead of Magni. Well I am just 2 scopes short of upping her after Magni so it wont be long till then.

I will make the combo of Alasie/Magni/Misandra. :laughing:

Also, a Misandra/Albi combo is worth considering since Misandra has the potential to help Albi up his mana faster which in turn he can help the whole team have higher speed mana in no time at all.

Maybe a team like the below might be fun:

Albi - Isarnia - Misandra - Justice - Azlar

Assuming the board goes fairly well that is :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve killed a lot of Misandras and generally they haven’t impressed me… but I just had my worst raid loss ever to a Misandra tank. She got 4 hits with her first special… and then fired 3 more hits 2 matches later… so did every other hero all at once. My entire team died before I could fire a single special only 5-6 turns in.

Considering even the strongest defense is almost guaranteed to lose 90%+ of the time to strong teams, it may be worth taking a chance with Misandra for some lucky wins.

1 Like

Didn’t see anything rude in that reply at all. It was good that false information was corrected instead. I have both at 3/70 and I think misandra is way more fun to play with.

1 Like

@AirHawk - I skimmed this… and what caught my attention caught my attention.

Of the 2, Magni is the true Sniper beyond a doubt - he can take someone out with a single hit.

Magni is a Flank hero, Misandra a Rear. Just the positioning makes a difference to me (sure you could swap them and people do - this is just where they are most effective).

Though his defense is weak - he often gets off his special and that +63% defense is just more valuable in my opinion - clearly makes up for his over -150 defense points. And we all know that +70 points in Attack is significant.

In the end it’s experience. Obviously who i bring to the table makes a difference. Who I use now as my attack team - Misandra definitely does less damage… I can even afford her 2 specials - not so with Magni - no way. I’ve been up against the 2 of them probably at least 100 times in the past week. I don’t fear Misandra. I worry about Magni.

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

3 Likes

@Razor That was why you saw Magni in my lineup rather than Misandra.

She is still at 3/70. I have the scopes but very unlikely I will give it to her. I am still putting alot of hope that I will still pull Athena one day. :joy:

2 Likes

I had the same doubt and I decided to go with Misandra first because I enjoy a bit of gambling. Eventually I maxed also Magni, but I love Misandra so much I use her all the time. She often hits more than once and when she hits 4 times it’s extremely satisfying. It makes you forget the times she hit only once.
She has also helped charge the mana of other heroes a lot of times.
Probably it depends on your playing style and general team setup, but to me Magni doesn’t come even close to Misandra.

1 Like