šŸ¼ Lu Bu ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms

Iā€™m mostly thinking for rush war, my other leveled purples are Hanna, Khiona, Malicna, Lepiota, Sartana.

Heā€™s worth max leveling. His special was able to keep the stoneskin from being activated as long as the fiend is alive

I had an easy path in the Gargoyle event legendary level thanks to him

Iā€™m a huge fan

6 Likes

I think I will max him next because I just love his design and his specialā€™s animation is just wonderful. And unremovable buff blocker (without healing) is a big one for bosses that donā€™t heal. Which also blocks HoT. His only problem is that his fiends can absorb too little HP but otherwise heā€™s great.

1 Like

That is why he pairs so well with Viscaro, whose minions protect his

2 Likes

Interesting that they make the purples so similar, I mean with Viscaro and Senan and all :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Lu Bu need BUFF @Petri
he is one of the strongest generals in WO3K!!

3 Likes

I totally agree. In W3K war with the increase Lu Bu is a total powerhouse beast!!!

Pulled him in the first W3K, but was honestly disappointed because I already levelled Viscaro, and having another fiend summoner was overkill. I also was hoping for the other Dark 5*, Diaochan.

Decided to level him, and I am no longer disappointed. In fact, I am super happy to have Lu Bu. His fiends are one of the bestā€¦buff blockers, and not just blocking them in x turns, but blocking them until the enemy gets rid of them. That is a gigantic win for this guy.

8 Likes

Iā€™m a huge fan of LuBu since Iā€™ve pulled him in the first W3K

As fiends block every buff forever, heā€™s been part of my raiding and, war and farming teams

A monster

4 Likes

Just levelled and started using him. Agree that he is great and he also makes the impossible tower level super easy. Permanent buff block on the bosses each level.

1 Like

And one or two fiends are enough to absorb the healing from Milena without disappearing

I only regret not having a Xnolphod. He would be terrific for the last impossible floors

In regards to the upcoming War Equalizer, if the opponent still has Lu Buā€™s fiends, the immunity block wonā€™t be wiped away, right?

Itā€™ll be. Elizabethā€™s mana slow also gets away with equalizer.

3 Likes

The way Equalizer currently works, any Status Effect (be it a buff or ailment) or Stack with accompanying symbol on heroes will be wiped no matter what. Two examples of things that donā€™t actually have these Status Effect symbols are 1 - the healing from Huldaā€™s Minions (the other things are wiped as they have icons) & 2 - the Taunt from Queen of Heartsā€™ minion. There might be more I donā€™t know about off the top of my head. I hope this helps clarify :nerd_face:

1 Like

The OP is changed with the June balance updates.

It looks like that nobody cares about his recent buff.

I love the buff as a lu bu owner, especially with a rush war about to start. But there are just so many top notch purple heroes at the moment that he is not really a priority topic to discuss.

I am going to put him on a wing for this war to see how he goes. MN-Ludwig-Liz-prof-lu bu .

1 Like

He was great before, now heā€™s a beast. Iā€™ve been raiding with him today and the damage increase is impressive. His fiends were a pain before, good luck getting rid of them now.

His fiends made up for his somewhat underpowered hit all and slow speed, but now heā€™s more in line with other recently released heroes. Love the buff.

2 Likes

The opponents wonā€™t even get to ā€œuseā€ the fiends. Theyā€™ll probably be dead once the turn is over.

Lu Bu didnā€™t really need the increased damage. But Iā€™ll gladly take it.

1 Like

Untrue.

500-600 damage wonā€™t end the fight

2 Likes