Knights of Avalon - Beating the Final Bosses

It’s not the game’s fault you attacked using Greymane. You can try reading the threads and finding out what’s going on.

True. Or maybe not. Trying to beat more stages may result in some event coins. Besides, the best way to fill the monster chest during events is to play the 3rd mission over and over again. Nice loot, decent number of monsters and it cost only 1 WE. And like @DracoLovesRi already said, you should read more about challenges. Watch some videos too on YT. You will figure out in time, I suppose.

1 Like

Take a look here for some more information about the challenge events. For instance, you will see that each different challenge has a specific reflected color - there’s one challenge for each color. They are monthly, so get used to them. And they are called challenge events for a reason - they are a great source of valuable items, once you are able to complete them.

(Note: all of the challenge events are being “remodeled.” Avalon was the first to be updated - the information on that link will be updated for each future event as it becomes available.)

3 Likes

Battle items and color stacking. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Can be applied to almost any non-pvp content in the game as long as you have a good enough roster (probably not a good idea to attempt legendary stages with 3* or unleveled 4* heroes)

1 Like

Yeah that’s definitely pretty badass, which stage epic or legendary? In either case Proteus is already a glass canon type, so to not have him maxed taking him to Avalon Bosses that’s bold AF! Kudos @Sernarok

2 Likes

It was Legendary level.

The rest of the levels I finished without him, but now that I leveled him he will be part of my events team for sure.

Legendary 15 - using carpet bomb technique - 5 expensive Bombs and Dragon attacks (not shown because I used them all).

Even so they all got off at least one special. And I lost Kingston before the end.

1 Like

This time I wasn’t able to beat the last legendary stage with vanilla epics. Attempted 3 times. No luck.

My first time doing Epic and Legendary and I tried 3 or 4 times on Legendary. Tried Wu Kong to get his extra Damage yet he seemed to make it worse for me, because Proteus would miss ALL 3 Bosses.
I eventually switched out Wu Kong for my 3/60 Proteus, and finally did it :smiley:

Team Power: 3472
Boldtusk +5
Guardian Falcon +4
Proteus +3
Rigard Costume +8
Proteus 3/60

The first times, I think I tried more offensive rather than defensive,because I wanted to sail through as fast as possible but then I switched to this slower method and it worked out for me. I think my 3/60 Proteus died but he was the only one.

Edit:
And I refuse to redo these for higher scores so whatever LB position I get I am happy with.
Last Avalon I didn’t even have a 4* Roster to do Epic, so I am happy I have done Epic + Legendary with only those 4* Heroes.

4 Likes

Yeah, no prob with Proto, but I tried with regular epics only and surrendered 3 consecutive times.

1 Like

Last Time

This Time

Now, I want to try without Proteus.
Alby - Hansel - Buddy - Hansel - Kingston

3 Likes

Legendary last stage with a classical epic/rare team.

Colen died 3 times. Somehow the ai targeted him all the time. I had the same team with Tibs instead of Brienne before, but was killed with different itemsets early when the bosses were only half down.

Here’s a clip of it:

7 Likes

Nice!! Wow a chest I totally forgot about them haven’t seen one yet. cleared rare epic only two more stages till I clear legendary.

1 Like

I had 2 chests in 1 match today and also yesterday, that had never happened to me previously in events. Rare stage 3 both times. 1st and 2nd wave

3 Likes

HELP!

1st try: lianna costume joon kunchen sesha grazul (failed twice)
2nd try: evelyn joon kunchen lianna costume grazul (failed again)

i cannot get past legendary final. help!

Show the forum your 4*-5* roster, we’ll give you lots of pointers. First of all, ditch the rainbow team and stack colors. Do you have Wilbur, Falcon, Hel, or Proteus?

Here is what I used with items to finally pass Legendary Stage 15. Though Jean-Francois WAS at Level 3/69 at time of battle.

I spent 175 gems to continue twice. Used mana for BT and costumed Brienne to keep life going and Defense Down for as long as possible. The Red tile distribution was pretty average for my fight. Neither vastly favorable nor vastly unfavorable.

Jean-Francois’ 94% defense against Ice was VERY important against Arthur’s special. The 4-red Stack was critical in taking out Lake Lady early. I used Dragon bombs to dispel the sword minions in case LotL managed to get her special off. Thankfully, it wasn’t too much before a combination of BT’s Attack Boost, Brienne’s Defense Down, and Guardian Falcon’s Elemental Defense Down took her out in the first 4 minutes.

Then, I took out Arthur ensuring JF’s special stayed triggered to limit Ice damage.

Surprisingly enough, Guin was actually the weakest link even though as a defensive tank in raids and wars, she’s s real b…I mean, pain in my bottom. Still. Surprised and satisfied that I could finish all three tiers of this Challenge for the first time ever.

4 Likes

ok here’s e breakdown:

Sesh Kun Proto Boldie Marja

Mana Mana Revives Bombs

…should do :white_check_mark:

Save the bombs to destroy LotLs minions and/or try to calm down the bosses forever with Proto.

3 Likes

thanks man/mam ! took me 2 tries though… hugs

2 Likes