King Arthur or Frida?

Probably if you had omitted the word “stupid” from the content of your post, it would have made it less offensive, must be why it was flagged.

3 Likes

A lot of this forum is made up of speculation. There’s a lot of fun in talking about it plus there’s enough known about Frida that a good amount of that speculation can be accurate. The randomness of ascension Mat drops outside of rare quests makes talking about these kinds of things worth it as It’s good to weigh the options before using those mats.

Sounds to me like Frida will be better for farming and raids while Arthur will be better for titans. Seems like they’d stack well with each other for wars and such too.

Frida is specifically for events.
If you have Arthur and not compete on monthly events, just pass.

But all the people competing in there want her for sure.
For all the rest she is pretty similar so not worth the investment.

Actually it’s probably because you hopped into a discussion that you don’t like or care about just to say it’s a discussion you don’t like or care about which in turn makes your post considered off topic since it literally contributes nothing but negativity to the conversation. Along with the poor choice of words on top of that.

If you find it stupid to discuss game related content with peers in a media that is specifically for a game that we all play, that’s fine you can feel that way, but we don’t need to hear it.

13 Likes

How can people talk about unreleased hero like she’s already here to be found? Am i missing something here?

This discussion as someone pointed out, is still within the premise of speculation, it helps to expound information and that in turn helps others to make better game related decisions.

Who is talking about a hero like they are already here?

Think i can count at least 2 posts above off the top of my head that both say she is in beta and still currently being tweaked and players should hold onto their scopes until final release before making a decision to use rare mats on another blue hero.

Planning, hero discussions(both present and future heros), strategizing the use of ascension mats is always a wise discussion to have and keep tabs on. Beta versions(with a few exceptions) of heros can give us somewhat of an idea of whether we should pull the trigger on a hero of the same color as an upcoming hero or wait just a tad longer for release.

I don’t have any 5* elemental defense debuffers but i do have 6 scopes which i would like to give to isarnia but will wait now since frida dropping elemental defense may be the better choice if i get her

7 Likes

What, exactly, is your objection to the discussion? Do you not think discussion of currently proposed heroes is pertinent to the gameplay tactics branch of the forum? The fact that the content is subject to change before release doesn’t mean that discussion is somehow not tactics or gameplay related. Is it that you find it misleading as beta content can change before release? It has been discussed at length that the content is in beta and subject to change, and everyone here is aware of the possibility that changes to the heroes will necessitate recalibration of opinions. Is it that the content is top secret covert beta content that you think shouldn’t be public knowledge so you’d like the beta content police to shut it down? The devs have made it quite clear that they have zero objection to discussion of beta content so long as we are not posting pictures or video. Since it quite demonstrably cannot possibly be any of those options, the only evident purpose of the objection is bizarre and unnecessary negative posturing. We get it, you don’t want to be a part of the discussion. Next time feel free to let us know by just foregoing the reply and clicking next topic

12 Likes

I would save my items to Frida. Arthur is an excellent hero, but Frida besides having a special resemblance to his, has the plus of being a dispeller, reaching multiple opponents and not suffering attack debuff. In a scenario against Zeline, Richard, etc., she would maintain the strength of her onslaught. In addition to the elemental link benefit the other members of the ice.

4 Likes

I am thinking about only doing 3 Atlantis pulls this month to give myself a 10x chance for Frida. She seems awesome. My viewpoint is I would rather have a shot at her than Kunchen.

2 Likes

Frida will be available for the upcoming Atlantis pull due to the short month of February. It will switch from Kunchen to Frida part way through. Good luck!

4 Likes

Extremely well said…Bravo!!!

1 Like

Apart from some selected past HotM, I like the fact that within this coming Atlantis one would have shots at two different months’ HotMs. I am definitely looking forward to Frida.

2 Likes

So I realize heroes can be tweaked out of beta and no one knows for sure until they’re released. But…
If you have Athena and Frida, who would you give matts to to max out. Telescopes are a real SOB lol

Really hard to argue against Athena lol she’s a beast. I would say you probably cant go wrong with either one, just depends on what your teams needs more.

I will take Athena, Arthur or Frida. Any of them would be very nice.

Update, I got frida.

3 Likes

Athena over Frida. She is in an elite handful of best-of-the-best heroes. She is useful ahainst any team. My standard raid offense has Athena + Alasie + Kiril and then a pair against the tank or flank. (Yes, i will mix that up if need be). She’s really good.

2 Likes

Pulled tonight

2 Likes

So to revisit this, I did wind up pulling Frida and now I’m leaning giving Arthur the scopes. Seems like Frida is a lot like Evelyn where she will be still valuable at 3/70. Having the elemental debuff from Frida then a maxed Arthur to snipe with could be a deadly combo. Obviously both will be maxed at some point but for now, it’s Arthur for me

4 Likes