King Arthur or Frida?

One thing not mentioned with Frida is her Innate ability to resist any Attack based buff against her, not even needing the special attack to ustilize it. I have yet to throw 6 scopes at her but definitely thinking of pairing her with Magni especially with Talent buffs attatched.

3 Likes

So I pulled King Arthur x2. First off should I keep two of him?
Second should I level Frida or Arthur

If you keep 2 or not is completely up to you, and as much as I like my maxed Arthur, if I could swap him out for Frida, I would. The dispel is valuable and the 3 hero debuff is fantastic ā€¦ Arthur is a better titan hero in my opinion, but Frida is better in events and in raids with stacking.

3 Likes

Yes, keep both. They have a hero academy coming that may let your trade them in.

1 Like

ALWAYS keep two of premium 5*

I would suggest you bring them both to 3/70 and decide what is more important, Titans or everything else. Arthur is a titan-smashing god. Frida handles the rest much better due to hitting 3 targets.

This was also discussed here: King Arthur or Frida?
@zephyr1 @Rook

Merged. thanks! :slight_smile:

Does it help in attack?

Green doesnā€™t matter on the defence

Fridaā€™s special roughly doubles the damage done by all other specials from Ice heroes (on either offense or defense) and from Ice tiles.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by ā€œgreen doesnā€™t matter on the defense.ā€ ?

If I raid with frida on the attack

So I face green enemy. Probably only one

But he doesnā€™t shoot colored tiles

So she wonā€™t help

She will help if she will be on the defence with another blue

But then my itching be rainbow

Am I missing something?

Correct; Fridaā€™s elemental link wonā€™t defend against the (uncolored) normal (aka slash) attack from a defending hero, but it DOES reduce damage from a special attack by a defender. If youā€™re facing Lianna, say, the Perfect Shot damage she would do will be ~halved by Fridaā€™s elemental link.

And, yes, in a rainbow team, elemental link helps only the hero that casts it. Most of us donā€™t use rainbow teams on attack, however.

Iā€™m not a big fan of any of the elemental -defense heroes on defense, though Fridaā€™s stats make her the best of the bunch in that role. Frida/Panther/Evelyn all work best when the ā€œoneā€ of a one-two punch. Frida+Richard, Panther+Hel, Evelyn+Hatter are all nice combos. Having Frida as the only blue limits her value, particularly on defense where there are low odds of (1) her special off before the effect of the previous cast wears off and (2) the AI firing at the same heroes.

1 Like

so it becomes Pretty Good Shot, or maybe even Just ā€œOKā€ Shot

1 Like

Did you end up maxing Aegir over Frida, were you happy with the choice? I have Arthur maxed but I still see value in Frida, especially with Black Knight coming. Just curious, thanks.

I went with Aegir. Frida is on deck for blue training.

2 Likes

Getting good use from him?

I am finishing Athena and was determined to work on Frida next. However, as there will be family bonuses from the challenge heroes, I was hesitant to put Arthur as a priority. I have Morgana, Lancelot and Merlin to complete the bonus.

With Frostmarch popping today Iā€™ll finally be able to ascend either Ariel or Frida. I have Kiril and Rigard as my other maxed healers. Hitters that Iā€™ve max ascended include Tiburtus, Caedmon, Scarlett, Colen, Hu Tao. I have 4 Grimms (lol) that may never get the capes but could eventually ascend if a gluten of Warm capes starts coming in.

Iā€™m pretty torn on who to ascend, on one hand I feel I could do Frida as I have Rigard and Kiril but Ariel is obviously a top tier hero. What would yall do and why?

1 Like

Ariel is a top 5* healer. Frida is very good on offense and against titans but she works fine at 3/60. I would ascend Ariel first if I had her. Reasons: There are never enough healers for Alliance Wars.

Which one would be better for getting / holding diamond raids?

I currently have Arthur at +7 and have been using him as my tank for about 2-3 months now until my gravy is maxed and heā€™s kept me at 2500 cups easily

1 Like

What ? I thought that the specials was colourless ?

Like, if you hit a heroes with Fridaā€™s special, then Magni, the damages dealt by Magni special ainā€™t the same & are more ?

Dafuq ?