Khagan, Khagan, khagan

You didn’t spell Mother North right.

4 Likes

Yeah, but it’s kinda hard to max Mother North with Mystic Rings.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you wasted your rings on him then… I have red hood marjana azlar khagan gravemaker zimkitha grazul anzogh Santa and Natalya alll fully leveled and prefer him on attack paired with zim and GM. He is powerful and brings defense and mana boosts. With high level mana troops he can be very sturdy in that stack.

Hey Kurt, how you been? Miss you guys. I’m at “too tough for titans” great alliance with a lame name, come visit

I’m just really not excited about the hero of the month…

1 Like

Doing good - in a german alliance that is really great

If you have Falcon, Khagan is a beast.

If you have Khagan, target Falcon.

2 Likes

Just got falcon and maxed him right away to 4/70 so mred teams will be even more destructive

What’s the alliance? What happened to Jaxy?

Im still in contact with Jaxy - im in the German Knights led by Lars

Dizzle just joined us

Does the mana boost stack? I’ve got Grazul maxed and just got Khagan.

I have Scarlet sat waiting to be leveled but just pulled Khagan, deciding which to focus on

1 Like

Yes it stacks. Elemental link and mana buff.

1 Like

I can take Khagan to 3rd ascention or I can max Kellie.

Which would you go for?

My current reds:

Elena, boldtusk, Grazul, Colen, scarlet, Falcon, gormek, Wilbur. Plus a second level Guardian Kong

Kong for the buff…

You’d really pick Kong to buff?

I thought he would be last pick haha

Definitely over Khagan, since Khagan is one of the if not the most useless legend imo.

Are you forgetting Margaret?

I have both her and Khagan maxed, by the way. Margaret basically only comes out to increase the tile damage on blue titans, or for the last war flag if I just must have a green… Khagan is OK on offense in a red stack between two heroes that benefit from the mana boost. I typically have Marj - Colen - Khagan - Wilbur - Boldtusk if I go red mono.

Kong is underrated.

Hard-hitting AoE at average mana is not to be sniffed at… No fancy secondary effects, but definitely underestimated.

What would you suggest to c2p players like me who have elena2 or khagan as options?