Is Khagan worth it?

I just pulled Khagan who by the way is my first 5* red. Is he worth spending my resources on? I really want Marjana.

1 Like

Khagan is ok. His special is good but too slow. He doesn’t really fit as a tank because of it but he does have that mana increase so it makes him serviceable on titans.

2 Likes

Not the best - 3/70 maybe the right place for him depending on the rest of your roster.

2 Likes

I used khagan for a while. He was my first red. I don’t use him really now, but he was kind of a love the one you’re with kind of hero. I liked him as a flank and magni as the other flank. If you get lucky or spend lots of money, I’d say wait for a better red though.

2 Likes

He is a decent hero but he doesn’t keep peace with the other ones as he would hardly be game changing.

2 Likes

I have him at 3-70 for a long time now since I don’t have the materials yet and he looks like that

He is useful as an addition but I can’t really see him as a critical heroe.

2 Likes

You can ascend him max to 3.70 and not more than that.
On raid defense he isn’t scarry enough. Wait for better red

2 Likes

I enjoyed Khagan but he topped at 3/70 when I got Azlar

2 Likes

Definitely not. He is slow and if his special goes off, no serious impact. IMHO one of the worst heroes in the game.

3 Likes

I have him at 4/80 since he was my first 5* red and he only gets used for wars now. I ended up getting Azlar and Santa(lucky token pull) and I really wish I had those rings back now!

2 Likes

I agree, Khagan is a decent 4* :')
Ok to spend hidden blades on him, that’s all.

2 Likes

Congratulations first 5 stars kghan as a perfect chance … I would recommend you raise him I wish you luck

2 Likes

If you’re thinking about spending a moderate amount of money, you will pull other reds that are more worth it. If you are free to play or very cheap to play, i would max him and enjoy his power. I think he’s quite alright!

And you can always wait for update version 20 and see if they might have buffed him.

2 Likes

Think of him as an enhancer for other heroes. With the right sidekicks he can be awesome, without them he is blah.

2 Likes

An enhancer should at least be average mana - to support in time.

2 Likes

For raids sure, but for story mode and quests, he can make a big difference.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why to ascend him way over to 3/70…just because is a 5*? There are many more 4* heroes witch will help you a lot more with same waste of materials…a 5* hero is good when is fully maxed(very rare on 3/70 ranvir miki tarlak)… this one doesn’t worth it.

1 Like