Kashrek,or melendor for final ascension?

Ok. I have 16 shields and this is more of a war depth question. I really just want to focus on one . And I don’t plan on using them on defense. So which is the best at full max?

1 Like

In a vacuum, I’d say Melendor. He’s squishier but far more versatile.

3 Likes

Melendor all the way. A dispeller and a healer!
You will overgrown Kasshrek much sooner than Melendor.

2 Likes

Melendor it is!. Thanks guys . I was leaning that way

2 Likes

Mel for sure.

• 20 character.
1 Like

Gandolf. Kash has a very during but short shelf life in the earlier phases of the game, but as you progress he’ll likely never see the light of day; whereas you will continue to use Gandolf.

2 Likes

Definitely Melendor.
Will serve you well in the long run

1 Like

I have ranvir at 4/45. Would you give mel emblems over him?

1 Like

Kash will be useless once u grow ur roster

1 Like

I wouldn’t say useless, but I would say “extremely limited unless you’re fighting in a war with late flags against an red, AOE heavy team… or have no other healers.”

1 Like

My smile grew as I read the responses. :slight_smile: yay Mel!

1 Like

Depends how much depth you have.
Missing a solid tank then go for Kashrek.

Melendor has a long life cycle due to dispel and heal.

2 Likes

Good point air… def depends on where you are in the game.

2 Likes

re emblems to Mel or Ranvir. if your priority is War depth, give to Mel. 4*s are cheaper and faster to emblem so your resources will go a longer way.

1 Like

In war, you’re looking for offensive heros and healers. Kash is a one trick pony: tank. Tanks are prob the most useless on offensive raiding and war. Mel all the way.

1 Like

Another vote for Melendor, far more versatile than the lizard. With time, I’d max Kashrekk anyway for bench depth in war

I’m ascending a Kashhrek to 4/70 soon after I finish fleshing out some 3* heroes who have been languishing on my bench to use in raid tournaments.

But that’s because he’s a better and more reliable healer than Gadeirus, of which I have one already maxed and 3 spares. And 15 shields. :joy:

It’s mostly for wars in later flags. He’s a decent healer, heals the max in the game (45%) and can help protect squishes from dangerous heroes like Kelile, Colen, Azlar etc. Not the best by any means, but he’s not awful. And no I’m not bringing Kashhrek against red tanks; he’s a tagalong against blue tanks/flanks with red AOE/snipers on opposite flank or wing.

If I had a duplicate Melendor. They’d all take a hike though.

1 Like

Melendor!! Of sure!!! Or what are you lokking for for this héroe!?

Marsh mellon is the one