Now Live: The Mythic Titan Event

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration Frequency
2021-01-23T07:00:00Z 2021-01-25T07:00:00Z 2 Days Monthly
Featured Mythic Titan
Hades :new_moon:
For more information, see “Mythic Titans” Section Below

:genie: Mythic Titan Overview!!

• The Mythic Titan Event is a brand new event which is accessed via the “Quests” page.
  • It is, in the simplest explanation, an unlimited HP Global Titan.
    • Each attack is an extended duration Titan Fight
    • Objective is to deal the most damage possible with your available flags.
  • There are three difficulties to choose from before starting the fight
  • During the Fight, there is a passive action which disables one of your Battle Items for 3 turns.
  • Damage from each attack is recorded & used in three leaderboards
    • Total Damage (Individual)
    • Highest Individual’s Attack
    • Total Damage (Alliance)

Click for Summary of Similarities & Differences between a Mythic Titan Fight & a Normal Titan Fight

Differences

1. There are 3 three difficulties to choose from at the outset. Depending on which difficulty you choose, you get a trade off of increased attack vs. reduced damage taken. I will explain this more further down.

2. Fight Duration is Longer.
    2.5 minute fights against Mythic Titans vs. 1.5 minutes against normal titans.

3. There is no “health bar” on a Mythich Titan. Like I said, it’s an unending pool of HP. Instead there is a damage counter in the Middle of the screen, above the Mythic Titan which increases during your fight.

4. There is no “Ghost” lanes on the Mythic Titan. Instaed of a 7x5 board you have a 9x5 board with two additional columns added in.

5. Status Ailments & Effects are shown BELOW the Mythic Titan, below the “Mana Bar” which is still in the normal spot. You can still long press & hold on the Mythic Titan to see the effects & their remaining time.

6. Mythic Aura. I will explain this more further down but effectively it is a modifier on your hero stats which gives a +20% boost for their first fight (only first) & then “weakens” or “fatigues” specific heroes after their 3rd fight.

7. Watchers.
    These are kinda like “minions” that spawn every second turn. They essentially “Block” one of the columns & absorb the damage before it gets to the Mythic Titan. Hence like minions :slight_smile: They don’t seem to have an attack, they kinda just sit there.

Similarities

Aspects that are the SAME for Mythic Titans as for Normal Titans:

1. “Slash” attack every turn.

2. Special Skill charges with tiles that hit. Note that like in normal titans, “stun spot” tiles do NOT increase the Mythic Titan’s Mana.

3. Stun Spot; Hitting the stun spot with 3 tiles will stun the Mythic Titan, preventing it from doing a slash attack

4. Same Battle Item Allocation.

5. Timer. Fights are still timed & will end when either the timer runs out or all your heroes are dead.

Tips & Tricks

So some important tips & tricks to help you be BEST!

1. Extreme Battle obviously has the biggest perk in terms of attack stat boost; so this is where you’ll see the biggest & highest scores occurring.

2. Your FIRST fight with a set of heroes is the most important
 If you’re going to push hard for an epic score, do it on the first fight with heroes
 This is due to the +20% attack you get from the first time Mythic Aura

3. Normal Battle Item’s apply
 If you’re wanting the absolute best outcomes, the primium tier battle items are best (like Scroll of Alteration, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Titan Banners etc
). Normal bag limits still apply & these items are expensive
 Especially if you’re using them for Challenge Events, Normal Titans, Ninja Tower etc
 So it would be worth budgetting & choosing which events you really want to push hard in.

4. Damage Boosters will be key to those big scores
 Heroes like Miki, Wu Kong, Tarlak, Gazelle and Ranvir are the best (Link here for some maths about which of them are the best: Titan Damage Boosters: Miki vs. Tarlak vs. Ranvir vs. Wu Kong vs. Guardian Gazelle)
    HOWEVER, it becomes a trade off if you KEEP using them over time as their negative effects will start stacking up
 You can use mana potions to still get over the mana generation ailment but becomes something to consider.

5. Normal Squad Construction applies. So try getting as many of the following into your squad (ON COLOUR is best):

• Attack Boost (e.g. Boldtusk or Ares)
    • Defence Down (e.g Grimm or Tiburtus – Athena / Costume Brienne are the best)
    • Extreme Damage Booster (e.g. Miki, Tarlak, Ranvir, Guardian Gazelle or Wu Kong)
    • Elemental Defence Down (e.g. Guardian Panther, Frida, Nordri, Almur, Evelyn etc
)
    • High Attack Stat heroes
 More attack = more tile damage = more win.

:genie: Introducing the Mythic Titans!! :woman_genie:

As with normal Titans, when the Mythic Titan Mana is fully charged, they fire off their special skill! Stunning the titan delays the casting by 1 turn. Hero Abilities (like a Silence or Mana Control) do also prevent the casting of the Special Skill like normal (e.g. Miki or Hansel etc
).

Click for Summary of Each Mythic Titan Available inc. Special Skills & Passive Skill
Mythic Titan Element Special Skill Description Passive Skill
Ifrit :fire:
Fire/ Red
  • Deals 150% damage to all enemies.
  • Weakens all ice shields on the board. Weakened shields have -50% attack.
  • Resists attack delays
  • Jormungandr :snowflake:
    Ice/ Blue
    Not seen in Beta; will update when known
    Gilgamesh :sun_with_face:
    Holy/ Yellow
  • Weakens all Dark shields on the board. Weakened shields have -50% attack.
  • Resists Mana Ailments
  • Baba Yaga :leaves:
    Nature/ Green
    Not seen in Beta; will update when known
    Hades :new_moon: :
    Dark/ Purple
  • Weakens all Holy shields on the board. Weakened shields have -50% attack.
  • Resists Attack Delays

• Click to View Mythic Titan Artwork

:cinema: From Facebook Premiere Video

:framed_picture: Artwork

We have been given sneak peeks at the artwork of some of the Mythic Titans in previous announcements:

Premiere video on Facebook: Introducing Mythic Titans - New Event Out NOW! 🧞 | The brand new Mythic Titans Event has just started! 🧞 Do not miss your chance to work together and compete against other Alliances to bring down these... | By Empires & Puzzles | Facebook

:zap: Flags/ Energy!!

• Mythic Titan uses its own Flag Energy Currency. Separate from the regular Titan Energy etc

• Total of 12 Flags per Mythic Titan.
    • Flags generate like War Flags where you get 3 initially then an additional 3 every 12 hours)
    • Mythic Titan Flags accumulate;
    • Flags are regenerated once per day & completely refills your flags
    • Basically, it behaves VERY simmilarly to the Tournament Energy Flags or the Ninja Tower Flags.
    • There is NO FLASK to refill your MT Energy.

:smile_cat: :smirk_cat: :scream_cat: Difficulties

There are three difficulties to choose from when you go to hit the Mythic Titan. Each has a different “bonus” that is granted to the player.

Click for Additional Information about Difficulty
    Difficulty Hero Bonus Mythic Titan Ailment Approx. Equiv Titan
    Cautious Battle Normal Attack -70% Attack ~5* Titan
    Does ~100 damage to a Maxed 4* Hero
    Brave Battle +50% Attack -40% Attack ~7-8* Titan
    Does ~350-400 damage to a Maxed 4* Hero
    Extreme Battle +100% Attack Normal Attack ~10* Titan
    Does ~800 damage to a Maxed 4* Hero

So essentially this has two big benefits:

1. You get a reward for taking the “hardest” difficulty in that you get a MASSIVE attack boost to all your heroes
    2. It allows the content to be played by all players
 Newer players choose the “Cautious Battle” so their heroes can survive etc

:skull_and_crossbones: Stage Effect

Each Mythic Titan Fight features a Stage Effect which interferes with your Battle Items.

Click for additional Information & Explanation about the Stage Effect.

Battle Item Interference
    The Mythic Titan interferes with 1 of your Battle Items every 2 turns.
    The interference prevents the use of a battle item for 3 turns (includes current turn)!

Essentially what it means:

• If you take axes, mana pots, tornadoes & bear banners to the fight.
    • After 3 turns, one of those items will be LOCKED out
 Meaning you cannot use that item.
    • After another 3 turns, that item will become UNLOCKED and a new random item will be LOCKED out for 3 turns.
    • Note it can be the same item again as it’s random.
    • This then repeats and carries on every 3 turns till the timer runs out.

:eyes: Watchers

The watcher is basically a minion which sits above one of the 9 columns & blocks your tiles from hitting the Mythic Titan. Watchers have NO ATTACK. They just sit there as meat shields.

Click for Additional Information & Explanation about Watchers
    • Watchers split out incoming damage amongst all existing watchers

• E.g: If you target a lane with a watcher in it & there are 4 watchers total, your hit of 200 damage is split out as 50 damage to each watcher).
      • E.g 2: If you target a lane without a watcher & there are 4 watchers total, your hit of 200 damage is split out as 40 damage to each watcher & 40 damage to the Mythic Titan.
    • Watchers cannot be blocked from spawning AND cannot be stolen (results in them being destroyed)

• On killing a watcher, a portion of the Mythic Titans mana is removed.

• One annoying thing about the Watchers is that, they can block you stunning the Mythic Titan with “off-colour” tiles
 In order to “stun” the Mythic Titan, the tiles actually have to HIT the mythic titan
 so Watchers that are in the way can become rather troublesome.

• Watchers can be killed one of three ways:

• By Tile Damage
      • Via Battle Items
      • Via Special Skills
    Difficulty Watcher HP Spawn Rate
    Cautious 120 3 Initially. Then +2 every 2 turns.
    Brave 300 3 Initially. Then +2 every 2 turns.
    Extreme 600 3 Initially, then +2 every 2 turns.

Click for Specific Heroes Interraction with Watchers

Hero Interraction with Watchers

Bera – The moth minions do not block watchers from spawning. Part of the watcher rules is that they cannot be blocked from summoning.*

Noor – She does NOT gain a new Sparrow Minion every time a watcher spawns. Sparrow minions DO destroy watchers when hitting. 1x Sparrow Minion removes ALL watchers

Skadi – Each watcher killed counts as a 1x stack. Limit is still 10x Stacks. Stacks end with that Mythic Titan fight & do not carry over to the next one (like normal).

Grimble – He DOES remove the watchers when he casts
 Destroyed watchers count as minions in terms of the “small amoutn of mana”. His Direct Damage then applies to the Mythic Titan only.

Gobbler – He DOES remove the watchers with his cast. The watchers also count as destroyed minions & grant healing per watcher. His direct damage then applies to the Mythic Titan only.

Costume Gormek – He DOES remove watchers with his cast. The watchers also count as destroyed minions so behave the same as Gobbler in terms of healing per watcher.

Gefjon – Watchers cannot be stolen and instead results in destruction of said watcher. The casting of Gefjon’s special skill destroys the watchers first THEN deals damage to the Mythic Titan.

Captain of Diamonds – He DOES remove the watchers when he casts. His direct damage then applies to the mythic titan only.

Ureus (February HotM) – Unable to confirm; I personally expect that there WILL be sand damage imparted to the Mythic Titan.

:innocent: :smiling_imp: Mythic Aura

Mythic Aura grants a bonus in stats & Mana generation for “first use heroes” and applies negative stat / Mana Generation due to “fatigue” when heroes are used 4+ times.

Click for Additional Information & Table of Effects Imposed by Mythic Aura
    • The FIRST time a hero is used, they get a positive Mythic Aura which grants them +20% boost to Attack & Mana Generation.

• The Second & Third time a hero is used, there is no Mythic Aura. They’re just your normal every day hereos (plus whatever bonus you get from the difficulty you chose)

• From the Fourth Fight onwards using a specific hero however, the specific hero starts getting fatigued
 They start getting negative effects.

# of Fights Attack Bonus Mana Bonus
    1 +20% +20%
    2 - -
    3 - -
    4 -10% -10%
    5 -19% -19%
    6 -27% -27%
    7 -34% -34%
    8 -41% -41%
    9 -47% -47%
    10 -52% -52%
    11 -57% -57%
    etc

Note: Fleeing DOES count as a use of the hero
 so you cannot start a fight, look at the board & exit.

:money_mouth_face: LOOT!!

As with regular titan fights, there is no “fight end” loot.

Event End Loot is structured into three sets, linking up with the three different rankings/ leaderboards. The Loot is much like Tournament Loot in that it is split into “%” tiers with randomised loot for each tier.

Top Individual Attack

This is the ranking for the highest single hit by an individual; Click for Information.

Top Total (Individual)

This is the ranking for the highest total damage dealt by an individual; Click for Information

Top Alliances

This is the ranking for the highest total damage dealt by an alliance; Click for Information

NOTE - This is not a % based tiering but is instead rank based tiering (like in challenge events)

Note: Players are only able to contribute to the mythic titan alliance score of the alliance they are in when the event starts. Players will no longer be able to contribute to the Mythic Titan Alliance Score of any alliance when leaving or joining alliances while the Mythic Titan event is ongoing (this will also prevent the player from receiving the rewards tied to the alliance score).

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Mythic Titan Event, please post them down below.

:link: Related Threads

Historical Mythic Titan Threads:

Beta & Announcements

12 Likes

Anyone predicting the element of the upcoming mythic titan?

My guess would be Gilgamesh but that’s only based on him being the only other one we saw in beta haha

2 Likes

I plan to hit it for below 100 dmg with all my logins, hopefully they didn’t fix that bug and I will walk away with tons of items as one of my side logins did from the previous titan with only 1 attack for 96 dmg :smile:

Seriously, I will do that because I want to get at least something from it, even if it’s the minimum.

I hope you are alone in your alliance

4 Likes

This event is quick and fun (even without battle items)
    It makes no sense not to try and get as much damage as possible on this titan.

These days i hear a lot of noise of the cost of battle items to compete in events, my conclusion is that players see it as payment and comparing payment to reward. That is just sad, battle items for me is to raise the fun level of the battle, and as long as i have the materials i can craft and have fun with them.

My point is: this is an exciting event that gives good loot and not that time consuming

5 Likes

I am, and it’s cool to be able to rely on everyone in the alliance since all of them is actually you :slight_smile: I mean, only my logins are in my alliance.

Sadly, previous time I hit the titan for minimal damage with only one of the logins. Not that I chased a bug or anything, I didn’t know about any of it until I got the prizes.

Also, why so salty - I just happened to struck gold. Blame it on the SG for not removing all bugs before releasing their new event! Why kill the messenger?

Edit: In addition, since it was a login with Stronghold level 8 and a very poor roster, do you really think I could benefit from those prizes? I mean, what use are there a couple of 3* mats to a side login with five heroes of 3*?

That bug was stated to be fixed.

1 Like

I think blue or green. Usual rotation pattern is red → blue(or green) → green(or blue) → yellow → purple. Also I’ve seen some trailer on mythic titans battle somewhere on FB and it did show blue one. Then again, a wise man once said: ‘It is a pattern until it’s not’. So we’ll see.

Personally I am not bothered by this event at all. I will participate but not use items.
    Whatever little rewards I get I will just see as a little addition.

1 Like

Im predicting green mythic titan due to the release of marjana.

Forget the names of the titans on specific colours.

Both my wife and I bought the items for alliance, not too surprising there’s no bugs when it comes to taking our money but game play there’s bugs here and there

2 Likes

Ä°n case you wonder, Malosi does not Block the attack down that are applied to the tiles.

2 Likes

Have no idea, game crashes when I try to attack.

Thank you for the heads up :smiley:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: MYTHIC TITAN BUG - Game Crashes - MASTER THREAD

We are wrong. It’s Hades, a purple mythic titan. But am booted whenever I try to attack it.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MYTHIC TITAN BUG - Game Crashes - MASTER THREAD

Thanks for that fix, my first hit against Hades:

Not as high with my 1st hit against the previous mythic titan.

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: MYTHIC TITAN BUG - Game Crashes - Staff Response Post #122 MASTER THREAD 23/01/21