šŸ§ž [Jan 2021] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Titan being purple works for me as can get full effect from both wu and gazelle.

Trying to plan out usage for whether to go with Wu with my top heroes whose score might soak up the misses better or use him for the weaker who could do with the added boostā€¦

Hi guys, does any one knows if malosi can avoid the mythic titanā€™s special effect on tiles?

Scroll up post 12, :point_up_2:

1 Like

First hit done. Iā€™m happy with that

For all the nonsense of the last 3 days (and I got the Titan bug as well) that was actually a lot of fun

4 Likes

If you do not use any items you might as well keep away form participatingā€¦ no point otherwiseā€¦ just my two centsā€¦

I mean cā€™mon!

If anybody does not have Lady Woolerton has to use items only to survive the first 30 secondsā€¦ if you have Vivica or Gullinbustiā€¦ You need mana pots to fill heā€™s or her manaā€¦ etcā€¦

You must not take this event seriously if you do not intend to burn some itemsā€¦ Sad but true!

I didnā€™t use items and guess what? Youā€™re right.
Without scroll of alteration and other items, I was getting no vertical matches AND no yellow tiles, but i am not wasting money or resources, iā€™d rather use them on Alliance Daily Titans.

3 Likes

That was my team and I treat the Mythic like a rare Titan and use items.

We fight 12 to 14 star titans normally and you need items to get a decent score. Playing the board with titans can go horribly wrong.

But just go into one and make a match and flee if you donā€™t want to try. At least you get something for very very little.

1 Like

You are right 100%! This event is not for a casual player! But itā€™s a good measurement of how long your e-peen isā€¦

As I said:

Iā€™m sorry: this is not for a medium roster player ā€¦ more like for the advanced onesā€¦

But this is all right for me!

I landed 269k damage and I tought: ā€œwow imma gutā€ā€¦

Than I saw some screenshotsā€¦

Now ā€œwow imma crapā€

:rofl:

3 Likes

Why is it that every time I try to fight in this mythic titan event my whole game closes??

Itā€™s a bug. They will fix but there is a workaround if you scroll up in this thread.

Jezus!

And I thought 269k is okā€¦

/respect

Why did this event start on a Saturday??? This is not keeping with standard Monday or Thursday event starts. Are we going back to fully random event scheduling?

269k is still really good. Lots of these things are practice as much as anything. Items are necessary to score more so itā€™s about how to deploy them to get the very best hit. I used Wu Kong so I could have scored moreā€¦or less. Thatā€™s the mystery of Wu.

Mythic is slotting in differently to normal events

Last time I burned no items at all and a side account with 96 dmg got the rewards for top 1%.

Also, what is the bad thing in participating? I have 17 active side accounts so far, enlisted them in the last tournament, not one of them fought a single battle, all got bottom 25% awards -and to my surprise, one of them got an ETT!

As long as there are free prizes for participating, come on, why not just go there, hit the titan once and then run away? Which btw is exactly what I did with all my logins this time.

Edit: Also, my main account is nowhere near the position to battle for top 1% awards, so what - not participate at all or burn items in vain? No thanks.

1 Like

So I used the alteration scrolls with my main team ( Gazelle 3/70, Mist +19, Poseidon +10, Jackal +20, Wilbur +20)

Sitting at the following.

Second half wont do as well tomorrow. Will prob use team of WuKong, Chao, khiona, Justice, Costume Brienne on a lower level version so Brienne stays alive longer.

Wont improve the single hit but hoping to hit 1M mark for total hopefully.

Does anyone have stats from last time about what the cut off points were?

2 Likes

Is anyone having a problem attacking the titan on a secondary account on Android? I did my hits on my main account but when I switch to my secondary to hit, one tab on a battle category and the app crashes.

You have to do any battle with TEAM 1ā€¦ after you do
this it will be fine

I donā€™t know what you mean. I used my 3 flags on account A, but when I switched to account B and tapped extreme battle the app crashed. So my B account is unable to participate in Mythic Titan while A account can. Just wonder if anyone has ran into the same issue. I know if I send this to SG, by the time I get a response the whole thing will be over.

4 Likes