Is Gato worth keeping?

Besides looking cool, is Gato worth keeping if I already have Valen? Since both are 3 star fighter class, is there an occasion I would want to use Gato instead of Valen?

You should keep him, he’s great against heroes such as Ulmer, Jahangir, etc.
Also, his special can help you against certain bosses in events and thanks to his high tile damage, you may score higher on the leaderboard.

6 Likes

I used 3x Gato for Grimforest Rare for his high tile damage and hard sniper hit, as part of my team to get Top 500.

He can be useful for Rush Attack Raid Tournaments for that reason, and I also like him for Buff Booster Raid Tournaments.

He’s also potentially useful for Class Trials, depending on other options.

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you all for the helpful info.

1 Like

Aint no party like a Gato Party!!!

6 Likes

Gato is useful against Wonderland rare tier’s non dispellable ailments from many of the bosses ( see notes).

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

5 Likes

I like a good party!

3 Likes

Great notes, thank you!

2 Likes

Double Gatos means full team coverage from enemies specials and his swamp slash just sounds so dang KEWELL!!!

Relatively new, so still learning the jargon. Will you please clarify the terms used for each hero position (e.g., flanks)

2 Likes

@Dr.N Here is the order in conjunction with the terms:

Left Wing - Left Flank - Tank - Right Flank - Right Wing.

Flanks are the tank’s backup and the wings are rear support if that makes anymore sense. In the sense of the hero Jabbawocky, his attack automatically targets your wing positions and if it is one hero left, they take two hits on top of poison over time.

6 Likes

Thank you for the helpful clarification :blush: @Aunty_Krauser

1 Like

@Dr.N You’re very welcome. :grin: To answer the question of the thread yes, he is absolutely worth keeping at least two of so that your whole team is immune to ailments over three turns. On top of that he is a rez sniper like Valen and Costumed Joon.

2 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser sweet, good to know

I hate Gato, yet I have two. I view him like Gobbler; totally useless except in specific circumstances. When the time is perfect, stacked heroes can be awesome.

1 Like

@sft1965 I appreciate your response, thank you!

1 Like

Is gato worth it ?

Best blue heroe for challenge

5 Likes

@Ziel05 you gotta alotta Gato, I like it

1 Like

Always use him in the rare quests plus also you have valen! Fire valen then gato both there mana is the same a good little combo!

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus thanks for the tip!

1 Like