How to evolve with my Roster?

You should start first leveling 1 hero for each element, it is better starting with 3* ones, following with 4* and then ending with 5* but you have some exceptions here:

• Wu Kong
    • He is the best yellow outta here when it comes to titan fights and titans fight should be your first target in this game as it is the most reliable way to get ascension materials and empower further your heroes
  • Gregorian
    • He’ll increase your damage on titan fights, the only other green hero wich bring his “same” benefits is Brienne, a 3* hero, wich will be unusable on high level titans
  • Gormek & Boldtusk
    • He have the great utility of lowering target’s defense, paired with attack buffer like Wu Kong (wich you already have), Boldtusk (you also have it) and Kiril it’ll increase greatly your titan’s performances.
      Other similar heroes would be Grimm and Tiburtus: they also have the same special skill.

For purples Id say to level a healer: Rigard
For Blues Id say to level a defense buffer, it’ll help you finishing rare quests: Gunnar

I think you have done some good pulls, here a suggestion: if you are a low level player and have some good heroes you should use some gems to expand your hero capacity and keep all the good heroes.

Here you could see the 3* heroes “worth keeping”
And here how 4* and 5* (3* coming soon) heroes are good in every part of the game.

Good game :slight_smile:

I was reading over this thread and wanted to ask the OP how he levels his heroes, since a newer person in my alliance was feeding one-at-a-time e.g. giving all feeders to one hero until maxed and then moving to the next. I don’t think this is the best method for starting players. You get a 20% experience bonus for using feeder heroes on like colors…so, you actually are leveling 5 heroes, one for each color, at any given time. Hope that is understandable. Btw, good advice on the particular heroes.