How to consistently kill titans at certain level

Hi folks,
we are a pretty solid alliance and just before the Path of Valor dropped, we rushed from our usual 11/12* Titans up to 14* in order to get that deed for all our members in their records.
Now we have the problem that we only killed 5 of the last 8 titans and we are getting 4,3M 12*. We also lost some members due to personal problems and so we are struggeling to kill enough titans for PoV.
How can we assure that we only get 11/low 12* which we can safely kill? We tried waiting for timer being less than 3 hours but even then the HPs of next titan went up.
Help please.

Welcome to the fourm.Have a read of this👍

1 Like

I was going to start a thread on this question, but this thread I found is basically after the same information… Our alliance is in the 5-7* titan range. We automatically pass on 7s, because they’re a bit too big for us. So we’ve been using a strategy of waiting until the last hour on the titan timer to kill (which also gives late-arrivals the opportunity to get a hit in). I’ve been told that the longer it takes to kill a titan, the more likely the next one will be the same size. How close to the end of the timer does this apply? Is there anything else we need to know to try to avoid going up to 7s? Thank you!

When the 1st POV became live, we battle the 10* titans headon. We did complete the titan valor challenge at the cost of several titan flasks per member. On the 2nd POV, our strategy was to drop down titan levels several days before it officially commence, hitting the titan a few hours before POV starts only to kill it when we are sure everyone has made a hit and during the POV. This was the constant strategy we employed for the past several POVs, except maybe the 5th or 6th POV. From 10* titans, we were able to get as low as 5* titans in the previous POV.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Is a good rule of thumb, AFAIK. But even then it’ll increase eventually by virtue of the fact you are killing them.

Is quite likely unknown. At least I’ve never seen it laid down in statistics anyway.

As suggested, just let the 6s run on occasion. However, there are instances I’ve seen where Titan jumps by two * upon a kill, which stuffs up the even best laid plans.

In terms of PoV, if you only need X amount of kills and not of any particular *, just drop as low as you want and fill that mission easily.

2 Likes

It’s all anecdotal but my alliance doesn’t kill a Titan until inside of 2 hours left. It’s probably more superstitious these days because we do that on 14* as well and they can’t get any harder…

Yeah stick to what your doing we doing the same we’re waiting till the two hour mark then kill it.
We prob get about 4-5 11* then a 12* hit once for loot let it go then repeat.

1 Like