How do I delete recruits

There is this recruits and foods bank call Training Camp 11. Upgrade your training camp to level 11 and dump all the recruits there. It only cost 1000 per 2 recruit training with unlimited recruits you can dump in. You will tons of recruits in your later stage.

The ham costs for tossing recruits into tc 2 or tc 11 is very minimal ans shouldnt prohibit you from doing other things such as troops ā€¦ just because the tc hss finished baking a hero does not mean you have to collect it and eatā€¦ eating those heros takes a lot of food ā€¦ i leave mine in the tcs untill its time to work a hero ā€¦ either reciving a new hero i want to try at 70 as soon as possible or reciving the needed mats to take a hero from 3-70 to 4-80.

While waiting for these mythical things to happen i only feed heros using what i collect from farming.

You are saying that you wonā€™t store recruits in tc11 because you have ā€œbetter use for foodā€. But here you are using color specific training which is more costly in food, time and materials than tc2 training.

Maybe this can help:

1 Like

When it asks you ā€œyour houses are full, would you like to continue anyway???ā€ just click YES
Dont add anymore.

Rainbow 2* / 3* heroes

Advanced ( RT10 ) only produces 2* / 3* heroes

1 Like

Thatā€™s what my husband tells me but I just canā€™t. :persevere:

2 Likes

TC11 is best place to dump them then

I have over 1000 sitting in there plus 14 days in each of two level 20 camps. Iā€™m currently leveling up 3 star Melia :persevere:

i have 1120 days 13441 trainings in my tc11. 135 day and 68 trainings to my tc20ā€¦ and training by color in my other tc20s
KEEP putting them in there.

2 Likes

OK, edited, thank you.

1 Like

I thought i have a lot - some 26000 in tc11 but obviously you got even more haha.

And the corollary that Iā€™ve also learned from this community - donā€™t take the feeders out! A TC has unlimited storage, both of potential heroes and produced heroes.

If you have a leveling project comes along that you really want to work on, youā€™ll have hundreds/thousands of heroes to pull and level with. As long as it doesnā€™t run dry, you can keep adding to the TCs.

1 Like

Also, If Iā€™m running really low on food during Atlantis, Iā€™ll put up a temporary tc4 to store them which cost 375 food per recruit to store to instead of 500 for tc11 and transfer them to tc11 after it is over.

3 Likes

This is what I need to do - and the hardest thing for me to ignore since Iā€™m s neat freak and want my base tidy! But itā€™s exactly the correct method, especially during Atlantis farming.

I keep sticking them in tc2 and tc11, but pull from tc20 if food gets desperately low during Atlantis.

Definitely! Once in a while Iā€™ll fat-finger and click on the icon to collect instead of the TC itself, which means I have to accept the twenty or so until I fill the empty spots on my roster. And when my son is watching me play, he always asks if he can get the new people. I guess Iā€™ve passed it on to the next generationā€¦

1 Like

I learned this by accident. I couldnā€™t figure out why sometimes I could fill it and sometimes I needed to accept the recruits!

This is one of the more annoying features. Just a slip of the finger and youā€™re Stuck collecting recruits until your roster is full. I assume thereā€™s no way to stop it once youā€™ve inadvertently started collectingā€”I never found one anyway

1 Like

@Benn @GiveMeEmblems @princess1 U do NOT have to take them. Just X out of game and come back in will stop the process.

2 Likes

I just tested this and it did not work for meā€¦