Efficiency of Color Specific vs Non-color Specific

Owing to the fact that packs and swords are never in surplus, I decided to crunch the numbers on the efficiency of Color Specific training vs Non-color Specific training. Here is the data:

If you had 100 packs and 100 swords and used all of them you would gain the listed exp vs the cost of recruits and food and, of course, the packs and swords:

TC-5-9 Color Specific
32,400 exp, assuming you used them all on the color to get the 20% boost. At the cost of:

• 500 recruits
  • 850,000 food (yikes)

TC-3 & 2 Non-color Specific training (Fast common & Uncommon)
42,000 exp (if all used on different color) or 50,400 (if all used on same color). At the cost of:

• 1,000 troops (ouch)
  • 700,000 food (yikes)

TC-1 & 2 Non-color Specific training (Slow common & Uncommon)
42,000 exp (if all used on different color) or 50,400 (if all used on same color). At the cost of:

• 1,000 troops (ouch)
  • 360,000 food

I’m assuming that the uncommon training and color specific give 50% 1* and 50% 2*.

From the numbers, it’s obvious that using your packs and swords on the uncommon and slow common trainings are the best way to maximize your exp from using each item. Color Specific training is very costly and much slower for very little gain.

I apologize for the clunky presentation. I wrote this on my phone and don’t know how to bold the headings. I hope it provides insight nonetheless. Cheers!

Edit:
Additionally, to do 100 color specific trainings would take 4 days and 4 hours. Whereas using common slow takes 2 days and 16.6 hours and fast would take 2 days and 3.3 hours.

6 Likes

Do u mean TC2 (uncommon)… lol, I’m used to phrasing thing TC[insert rank/lvl number]

Like tc1 is common (first lvl ur tc starts as) then tc11 (cheapest training option) TC 13 (chance at epic)…
Think u could edit to add the TC number next to the name?

1 Like

Good article. We all doubted that colour specific was any good, and you proved it

2 Likes

I bolded it for you.

Can you confirm which TC levels each of your sections are?

• Color Specific (TC-__ - TC-__)
  • Color Non-Specific Fast Common (TC-3?)
  • Color Non-Specific Slow Common (TC-4?)

(I’m happy to delete this query and add it into your original post if you want.) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for bolding it, @Rook! I also added the TC number, per request! @Leona-Elle

1 Like

Minor nitpick:

Under Tc 5-9 you mention

But under the other two, it’s

Since troops are something different in this game, it would be helpful to change the wording (even though I’m clear on what you’re intending to communicate).

Edit: Also, I’m coming up with 43,680 exp for 100 common and 100 uncommon trainings, vs the 42,000 you have listed. For the uncommon, I’m doing 10[180 + (150 * 4) + 468 + (390 * 4)] = 28,080 exp. The common case is simpler: 20[180 + (150 * 4)] = 15,600.

The 43,680 HXP for 100 should be correct

1 Like