💘 Himeros - 5* Ice / Blue from Season of Love

New Season of Love Hero is released: Himeros

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Himeros, as well as your thoughts on Himeros.

Himeros

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Rogue
VF
Very Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 932 868 1607
4/90 1066 993 1838
Origin Family
Season of Love Cupid
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:no_entry_sign: Resist: Resist Special Skill Blocking
This character has innate resistance against status ailments that block Special Skills.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Grips of Longing
  • Dispels buffs from the target.
  • Deals 460% damage to the target.
  • The caster and nearby allies’ Special Skills deal an additional +40% damage for 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Cupid Family

Cupid Family supports other families and realms.

• Solo Heroes get +20% increase for any healing received. Team members are Solo Heroes if they have no family or realm members in the Team.

Event Hero Bonus

The members of this family have additional perks in the Season of Love event.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Himeros from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Season of Love Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Himeros ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Himeros.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Himeros and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Himeros worth summoning for?

• Would you use Himeros on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Himeros ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Himeros as an opponent?

• Would you give Himeros Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Himeros’s character design?

• If you Summoned Himeros and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Himeros, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Himeros when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Himeros, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Himeros (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Himeros), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Himeros (post release)

:question: Is Himeros worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Himeros would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Himeros’s Primary Purpose is?

• Dispeller
  • Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Special Skill Damage Increaser

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Himeros compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Himeros’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Himeros’s Base Stats?

Note this means Himeros’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Himeros worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Himeros is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Himeros is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Himeros worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Himeros then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

2 Likes

Blue kage without the drawback

2 Likes

Blue Kage + Glenda at VF speed. He’ll pop up on Mythic Titan leaderboards

7 Likes

Nice, would love to add him to my roster. Ludwig will like this new loving friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg!

…man I read the card all I saw was this … I sure could use a dispeller on my side …c sabina needs a friend :grin:

4 Likes

Do we see same risk as recently on other heros that are nerfed on released ? The new SG style

Happy gaming

2 Likes

@PlayForFun not sure if the forum allows it, but It would be nice to enable feedback polls AFTER the hero is out, otherwise SG could release a weaker version (looking at you, thanatos) than the one showed in beta, and the results will be faked. Just to add more knowledge.
If this brings additional work to you please ignore me :grin:

6 Likes

We’ll see what happens upon release.

1 Like

He seems amazing if released like that (we will find out soon)

I love VF snipers, so it would be great to create a team with him and Milena(from next SE)

Great support dps hero. Useful to suppress taunt defenses.

Why would Ludwig like him?

2 Likes

I miss a good blue in my offence team. I think this hero will do very well in a team with

Oceanus-Arco-Ludwig-Matilda

Just thought it was strange you mentioned Ludwig, because this guy needs to go flank to be worth it, and Ludwig does no damage so he can’t even go next to Ludwig. Not that you would even want to put him there at very fast he doesn’t need Ludwig. So to mention Ludwig specifically, there’s very little synergy with him.

3 Likes

I hope I can try it out :-), but I think he will do well next to Ludwig and the other heroes I mentioned. And give Ludwig some higher tiledamage.

But hey, the changes are very low to get him. It was just a thought :slight_smile:

The damage is only boosted for special skills that do damage. It won’t increase tile damage. Just letting you know so you can make informed choices on summoning for this one. I’m sure nobody will be upset getting him, hehe. Like you said, small chance. Good luck!

oops, ok, read that desciption not good enough :laughing:
Thought it was damage, my bad and apologies…well, did six pulls and got…Zarola :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got him with my 7th token… Seems decent for taking out taunt heroes with a ice/blue team.

The Greek god of uncontrollable desire , often depicted as a winged child attendant to Aphrodite.

6 Likes

I did 18 and got the crappy purple 5* one :frowning:

1 Like

I did 10 and got the HOTM. So… yay?