Hero GUIDANCE

Here is my entire hero inventory…(the 1 and 2 stars are to be fed of course)

So I have 23 Legendary heroes, and a slew of 3 and 4 star heroes. I’m at the point of ascension for most of my 1st two teams, and teams 3 and down I kinda just paired in orders that I would level or just what I thought might be good combos. But can you guys give me some feedback on team matching and leveling based on what’s there? Keep in mind the heroes ready to ascend I’m waiting for the tools, and I’m using the 1st team because at the moment they are simply the most powerful.

Looking forward to all of the varying advice, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Edit: Mitsuko is more powerful than BT of course, but he’s my healer for teams 1 and 2, and I like her with Kageburado that’s the only reason why she’s on team 3 and not 1.

My advice, don’t stick with fixed teams. Match each team to the opposition be it a raid or a world map stage.

4 Likes

But I don’t know much about stacking I’m trying to learn as I go, so in terms of that I still would need to know a little bit about which heroes are great compliments to other heroes…I only really have 1 main 5 star team and 1 main 4 star…the rest are all heroes that are great but because I’m not sure who goes good with what or who to level when I’m kinda like overwhelmed a little lol

It’s OK, it takes time and the best way to learn is to farm lower levels with your hero combinations.

Basic things to look for in a team are the buffs. If you can get attack boost, defence boost, enemy defence down then you are off to a good start.

Team 1 has boldtusk who gives attack boost, isarnia with defence down and some strong snipers. It’s a pretty good core.

When stacking you need to look at the biggest threats to your team. Generally the tank in a raid as they are the biggest area for tiles to hit. If you stack 2 or 3 of the strong colour against the tank you can open up a lane to ghost tiles and build your specials.

There is a lot of trial and error in getting a team set up, you need to consider what heroes you can take, what heroes/enemies you are fighting and your own play style. I’m generally a special heavy play style with a lot of attack, so elemental defence down heroes, snipers and splash damage hitters are my core group

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback!

1 Like

Nice rosters…
IMO, focus build minimum 2 teams rainbows *3 heroes, for event challange, because it has one reflect color, and also for tournament which some times there are color rules.

*3 Heroes are cheaper and faster to level.

And also build 2-3 rainbow *4 heroes.
Then start leveling *5.

Consider best *3 to keep:
Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar, Jahangir
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan
Yellow: Bane, Gan Ju, Melia, Kailani, Arman
Purple: Balthazar, Tyrum, Chochin, Gill-Ra

*4 heroes:

Red: Boldtusk, Wilbur

• you should ascend BT 1st before use blades for Mitsuko, BT 4.70 is stronger VS Mitsuko 3.70.

Blue: Grimm, Kiril, Sonya, Boril

• you should ascend Kiril/Grimm 1st before use cape for Isarnia

Green: Hansel, Melendor, Caedmon

• you do not have sturdy shield yet? Hansel 1st before Lianna, Lianna is good, but while we wait material, best resource to get is from *4 heroes, and Hansel is best fast mana control.

Yellow: Wu Kong, Gretel, Li Xiu

• Wu Kong best for Titan, our best resources to get unfarmable material, Gretel is great mana control, but Li Xiu is already at 3.60 which is good for tank in Platinum and low-Diamond area.

Purple: Proteus, Rigard

• Proteus is best *4 heroes mini Hel, and useable for everything except purple reflect, and also Rigard best healer.

And for C2P, I prefer buy hero caps instead of extra teams.

1 Like

Oh this is great! I’m like leveling all over the place and getting a bit distorted thank you so much! I just leveled Hansel after I screenshot the pic so he’s now on tier 3. Gonna work on maxing level 4 heroes first because it will take a long time for my 5 star team to get maxed like you said. I have the orbs but was holding out unsure of who to level out of Joon or Xi Liu, but imma go ahead with her first, and work on maxing the other 4 stars you mentioned until I get the ascension materials to bring the current 4 star team up. The 3 star teams I will work on getting them maxed as you said they level quickly as well. Thank you so much

1 Like

Hey @jinbatsu! So I followed your advice and Li Xiu is now on the final tier (YAY!), but I went from not having enough orbs to now having enough to level 2 heroes, my question is should I level Joon now that I got Xi Liu up and he’s already at 2/60 ready for 3rd ascension, or should I gradually level up Wu Long and save them for him, he’s currently at 1.35 and I have a ways to go with him…

Side note I also have Ranvir as well who is a higher level Wu, but he’s not ready for 3rd tier ascension yet either he’s at 2/26.

So Joon now or WuKong later? (Still will level Wu later anyway, I will just have to get orbs again at that point lol)

1 Like

Yes you are correct, Wu Kong will redunant, Ranvir 2.60 with fast mana is still usable, but you still need support defense like WIlbur to face higher titan. Well I agree good direction, so go for Joon 1st to 3.70 (more usable for everywhere), next Ranvir to 3.70, or if you get Miki this month HOTM, you can swicth your priority, but both is different color, so they can have advantage on titan VS strong color.

1 Like

I’m gonna try to pull him as the bonus at the Atlantis summon for sure

1 Like

Also Guardian Teltoc is intersting pull since you do not have Jackal, Falcon, and Panther (*5 heroes), all are -def element opponent.

1 Like

Wish me luck that I get one or some of these heroes this month lol

1 Like

@jinbatsu I think you’d be happy to see my roster update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Start your own thread. Don’t be a hijacker.

Sorry. I dont know how.

They might not be able to if they’re new. You have to have been on the forum, er, some time and have posted, er, some times to qualify to make your own topic.

Wow, what a difference a year of plowing money into RnG makes LOL

So glad I retired from the big spending, these heroes haven’t changed my life much :rofl: