Asking advice on lineup

These are the hero’s I have currently. I want help knowing what hero’s I should prioritize powering up and what my main team should be. Thank you in advance for the help!

You’re going to want a strong set of 3s for various things such as farming, game play, special events, etc…Keep all of your 4 heroes for not, but don’t ascend them until you have your team of 3*s done first. Don’t make the same mistake man of us did from the beginning and don’t try to rush things so much, it’ll just frustrate you…
Having said that and based on your current roster:

Main Team (multi purpose team)

• Valen
  • Bane
  • Hawkmoon
  • Ulmer
  • Friar Tuck
  • Azar
  • Berden

3* Backups:

• Gunnar
  • Gan Ju
  • Ishtak
  • Renfeld (Not sure if you need him or not, I never found a use for him but keep him for now. You’ll know when you’ve outgrown him)

4*s

• Sabina is your best hero so far. She’s almost to lvl60 and you can use her in play with the rest of your 3*s, she’ll keep them alive just fine…
  • Tiburtus: This is your most powerful 4* so far, so make him your priority after you’ve maxed your 3*s and Sabina
  • Scarlet: Last option for leveling

2*
Never level 2*s as they are only good for feeding and ascending your other heroes. Specially now that you have a few really good ones…Make sure you mark as “favorite” all the heroes you want to keep so that you don’t accidentally feed them to others…There’s so much more to say and do, but this is a great start for you. Just stay the course and come back once you’ve leveled your heroes to receive more advice from the comunity. Don’t forget to fill your chests as soon as you can as they will be providing the ascension materials for your heroes…

And then, once you become a killing machine come join my alliance…hahaha
Good Luck !

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Very appreciated. I’ll do exactly as you recommended. As for the 2* hero’s, I powered them before I had 3* and am just waiting to get rid of them once I have 30 3* or better for the wars.
All this advice is great! Hindsight is 20-20. Foresight is mediocre.

Lol…You got it, anytime…