You have great heroes to work with, but they must be leveled up to be viable. You need to focus on having training camps churning out feeders for these heroes to bring them up to at least third ascension for them to be useable.
I strongly urge starting players to start with a solid 3* team, which is pretty quick to develop.
First, use matched-color training, that is, feed little purple heroes to better purple heroes, green to green, etc. This gives a 20% experience bonus and a doubled chance of boosting the special skill.
Second, build from Rare heroes upward. Rare heroes (3*) take a lot fewer resources to develop; 4* much more: 5* a ridiculous amount more yet. Keep but ignore your 5* heroes. You’ve got a solid yellow 3* in Bane, and Hawkmoon for a healer.
Third, focus your training. Work one hero up until done or you hit an ascension mat limit.
Here’s what I’d recommend as a training plan:
- Yellow: wu Kong is a must for his skill against titan and on offense
- Purple: Cochin is a great tank at max. Then work on Rigard then Tibertus. Rigard will be your mainstay healer.
- Blue: skip Agwe, who is a weak hero. Get Valen done, the finish Ulmer, then Kiril.
- Green: Given where Buddy is, get him to 3/60 then get Brienne to 3/50. Get Buddy to 4/70mwhen you can; work on Melendor while you wait on ascension mats.
- Red: I’d add Nashgar to your team next; he’s a very solid 3* striker. Colen next.