Help with Season 1: Province 17+ and more help please

443 000
https://sites.google.com/site/empiresandpuzzlesrpgwiki/intro/base/training-camps

1 Like

Thank you.
In that case, I need to also upgrade my food storage as my max i can hold is 379k.
Just need to upgrade 2 of them to a 7 each (all 3 are at 6 so far)

1 Like

Li Xiu will be useful, but finish levelling Bane first before getting started on her - and don’t feed Bane to anyone!

2 Likes

Hi everyone
I still only have 1 4* as of now (Li Xiu).

I have a few questions:

1. Titan Energy refill, is there any way to get/buy this? So far it’s always a reward but i have not had any as a reward for a long time. I see you can purchase world energy and raid energy for gems, but not titan energy… Which sucks cos my alliance had a first tough titan and we got it from 700k down to 70k, and no one had anything left and no chance to get more before it would vanish. It was a shame because until then, we had been doing badly with Titans (finally everyone seemed to start chipping in and helping).

2. Are Raids REAL people? For some reason it feels like a lot of them are bot created by the devs. I mean, you will often see some 2* that are maxed out and have their talent grid fully upgraded. It just seems odd.

3. I don’t understand where it says the attack % from hits. I mean the “deal 200% to enemy”. 200% of what exactly? It’s not dealing 200% of MY attack (otherwise if my attack says 400, that will be doing 800, and no way does it ever do that to any element, even the ones it is most powerful against (red on green for example). So, I am deeply confused what that % is of.

4. I have my stronghold to 15 now, and i can store 512k food and 1,078,000 iron (just over enough to upgrade to SH 16). I have only one TC that is level 13, and i have one that is 6 and one that is lvl 4, should I upgrade another one to 13 now before finishing my SH?

5. For the titan “damage grade” at the end when it is defeated or escapes, I thought that maybe the better the grade you get the better the rewards but it doesn’t feel like it. I assume being the top attacker has no meaning and you don’t get better rewards? I don’t mind either way, I always like to kill the titan and do as much damage as I can but i hoped it would give some incentive to be the top attackers (top 3).

Thats all I can think of but i think i have many more lol.
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I think if you’re hitting titans, your alliance leaders should be able to help you out. If not, then you need to find a new home. Talk to @Rigs if the latter.

1. They do have energizer offers in the shop sometimes where you can get some 6 WE, 6 raid flasks and 1 titan flask for 1200 gems iirc, basically a free titan flask.

2. I’ve raided some people I interact with via line chat and can confirm they cried when I spanked them so I think they’re real people.

3. it’s complicated lol, factor in the troops each hero has along with their current buffs and color vs.

4. no, getting your SH to lvl 20 takes precedent so ALWAYS do everything including upgrades to your iron, iron storage to get to your next SH level.

5. titan rewards are random just like everything else in this game but better grades will give you more draws at potentially a nice drop. Again it’s a little complicated but move on, talk to @Rigs if your alliance isn’t explaining this lol.

3 Likes

Higher titan grades = higher loot tiers = more loot
Not guaranteed better. Just more chances for better loot.

I wouldnt take a 2nd tc higher than 11 but i dont use tc19. I only use tc20. I definitely wouldnt sweat it before getting your stronghold to 20.

Raids are real players yes. A lot of people record and send back n forth. No bots involved in bad teams, just real people sadly lol.

Titan flasks are rarely offered in the shop. Bout once or twice a month. Outside of that u can find some in random special offers that pop up on the main screen and also get them from loot

@notyou87 that is the basic answers to your questions

For titan loot info go here:

And for damage calculations:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate them.
The alliance I randomly joined are fine, it’s just they are not al that powerful so they don’t necessarily do too much damage to the titans. There are about 3 or 4 of us that do 10 - 30k damage per turn (15k probs the most avg), but when you have limited energy, that becomes almost impossible when the Titan has 700k health. The alliance has about half the people inactive from what I have seen by clicking their names, some not logging in for about 2 or 3 months (21 members total).

We seem to always get pitched against higher level players when we have wars. The last two at least I have been in, half of the teams of the opposition has 3,000+. No one on our team has that. So we do little damage in most cases and always lose.

I don’t have many heroes but i am unsure who to upgrade next, any recommendations?

So far I have been doing them all a little bit just to try to get them a bit higher, for when I have events such as titan events etc. Belith is one I am thinking maybe do (i only got her today, finally a healer!!), as Friar is my only other healer and he is quite rubbish, he seems to die easily regardless where I put him, or what I do lol.

I participated in the Atlantis Rising event before, does that happen often/monthly, or is it a “once in a blue moon” kind of event? I really liked it.

Thanks again in advance to anyone that replies.

Prioritize Tyrum. Layla can only get you so far. Plus, Tyrum is fast mana and a dispeller - will be super useful (he should replace Layla on your defense team as soon as he gets stronger).

Definitely Belith. combination heal and dispel. much better than Friar Tuck, and probably better for raid defense than Brienne. Both are great, but you really need a healer.

I would stop Li Xiu for now. Do Kailani first, she will get you through some tough bosses with her spirit link. she’s better on quests / world map - places where you can use mana pots to activate her. Then do Gan Ju after, his fast mana / enemy mana decrease helps.

Mnesseus is also worth leveling up. I would finish Friar Tuck first, yes he’s not so useful but you do lack healers and he’s almost maxed anyway. then work on Mnesseus, he’s like Tyrum but higher attack.

you’re in good shape in terms of Greens and Yellows now at least!

for the Blues, Karil (higher attack) over Graymane. hopefully you pull Valen, but Karil is a decent alternative. Graymane is pretty bad, so only level him up if you really need depth.

2 Likes

200% means 200 damage

For some non logical reason lol

And also the damage changes because of the enemies defense and the heroes attack

1 Like

I pulled Rigard this morning, should I concentrate on Tyrum or Rigard first?

1 Like

You already have Belith as a healer, and it will take time to level up Rigard (how many Trap Tools do you have? you need 4 to max him).

I would go Tyrum first, faster to level and you really need to replace Layla soon. It would be good to have at least two 3s maxed per color before you start on your 4s at this stage.

But if you have like 3 or 4 Trap Tools already, you can do Rigard… as long as you also prioritize Belith (or Mnesseus) so you have a dispeller ready. Rigard is also useful for his cleansing.

Same logic applies to Li Xiu, if you have 3-4 Magic Orbs you could work on her some more now, I guess.

But remember it takes much more food and feeder heroes to level 4s up than to do 3s.

How do I look for Trap Tools for Rigard? If I click on Ascend, there is no “Trap Tool” mentioned to level him. Everything else i have about 200+ of to ascend him (Wooden shield + dagger + sharpening stone). Or do I need to look somewhere else?

I will do Tyrum, then Belith then. I think I am just wanting to do 4s as soon as I can so I can stop getting my ■■■ handed to me. I keep dying by those Heroes with Counter Attack stuff, and then healers. Those 2 combination on teams are killing me so much in Wars and Raids. I see Boril (??) and Rigard a lot as the 2 culprits, so I think my mind is just jumping to them, plus I was thinking (liking) Brienne being kept on my team as Green/Nature, and switching out Layla for Rigard.

But this is why I come here to seek advice from you all that know a lot better than me.

Edit:
I found the answer to my Atlantis Rises question… It’s on the 4th thursday of each month, so August 22nd, which is great, only a week away.

I noticed that I had “Dark” elemental summoning (which I got rigard), that one expired and I expected another Elemental to be shown, but it has put Dark on again for another 2 days. Is that normal? Seems weird, i would have thought it would rotate and change to another one when the timer expired.

you need dispellers to deal with riposte / counter attack heroes. that means Tyrum and Belith among the ones you have. Rigard doesn’t dispel.

Trap tools are required for the last ascension of Rigard, same with Magic Orbs for Li Xiu. you won’t see that intil you’ve brought them to the second to last ascension

1 Like

Hi thanks.
I have got Tyrum now on the last Ascension, I just need to level him to 50 and he is done. Got him on 7/8 for the Special too which is great. Would he be worth putting a couple of points into for the Talent Grid, or should I save those for 4* and above?

Edit:
Oh I looked in my inventory and i only have 1 trap tool, so yeah you guys are obviously right in who to do first. Thanks a lot, I do appreciate it.
Not sure about Orbs for Li Xiu though but i am sure probably 0 lol.

it will take you a while to max 4s, and it is cheap to give emblems to 3s. go ahead and give a few to Tyrum. i don’t think you have any others in his hero class either.

@notyou87 Trap tools are the kind of ascension materials that only come from random drops. When filling your chests, should an elemental one roll around fill it asap because those have very high chances of dropping those 3 star and four star ascension materials.

But yeah to echo the advice of everyone else, concentrate on your three stars for now. I have Tyrum emblemed up to node 12 and he is really good as a fast dispeller. As soon as your Friar Tuck is done, level up Mnesseus as you can never have too many dispellers. :grin: As soon as your Tyrum is done and you have the three more trap tools, then start Rigard as he is a very good high end gameplay healer. What is your compass and fine glove count while we are talking three star ascension mats?

I have 2 compasses and 1 Fine Glove (if that’s the glove you mean?).
I also got an Azar today, so she is my second good red (Nashgar + Azar - Nashgar is fully levelled and ascended).

I haven’t had any elemental wanted chest missions for a very long time, since I was about rank 14 or so, I am now rank 25. I just get the “kill 100 monsters” and regular kill 40 heroes. Frustrating cos I have always had really good rewards from the elemental chests, like you said.

Edit:
I only have 5 adventure kits left, i have clearly been doing too many heroes for common/uncommon haha.
Will start farming 8-7 and not create any more in my TC for now.

My ascension mats =

1x Farsight Telesescope
2x Mysterious Tonic
1x Royal Tabbard
17x Battle Manual
24x Chanmail Shirt
2x Compass
1x Fine Gloves
3x Hidden Blade
27x Scabbard
3x Sturdy Shield
19x Tall Boots
1x Trap Tools
1x Warm Cape
210x Arcane Scripts
216x Dagger
217x Leather Armor
151x Sharpening Stone
251x Strong Rope
307x Wooden Shield
5x Adventure Kit
599x Practice Sword
903x Rugged Clothes
905x Training Manual.

I read that you can keep your feeder heroes in your TC, but I don’t understand how.
If I trained lets say, 10… They all finish, I now want to go back and train 10 more, even if I don’t click “claim”, it adds them in my roster. Is there a way to keep them in the TC? I saw someone say he has 1000 in his TC waiting to feed. Or is this someone with an advanced building or something?

Also, does anyone know the best Team Power to have before trying to farm a few level on S2? I saw in that Barry’s spreadsheet that S2-8 is good for adventure kits which I am in need of, so I was wondering, if with my team I could easliy beat it by using the autoplay feature, or do you think it would lose? I remember when I first did these levels for S2, I struggled and used a lot of healing potions.