Help with Roster, Positioning & Planning

Awesome. Is there any reason to stay in current alliance. What i mean is I don’t want to lose any upcoming bonuses etc. When is the best time?

I’d wait until your war chest is full.

Finding a good alliance that regularly defeats titans is something you should be looking for. There are many alliances that say they’re active, so check the list of members… You might find there are many who have been awol for days /weeks.

You don’t lose any bonuses for leaving an alliance. Leaving an alliance is usually a tough decision, but if they aren’t helping you… There are lots of alliances who will.

FWIW every alliance wants daily active players.

1 Like

I’m in a closed alliance so I’m not trying to recruit you, so I feel it’s perfectly legitimate if I urge you to not delay getting into a great alliance full of members willing to help and teach you. A good alliance, with chatty, knowledgeable members will enhance your game enjoyment tenfold!

My recommendation is to post your own “recruit and teach me” thread, being VERY specific as to exactly what you’re looking for, and to be VERY picky about choosing alliances that only fit that criteria. If you join one and it’s not a good fit, say a gracious thank you and goodbye, and move on to the next one.

Best of luck and enjoy your game!

3 Likes