Help with purple hero upgrades!

heroes

I finally got the last trap tool!!! Please help me choose from all this darkness heroes!!!

Gafar
Rigard
Cyprian
Jabbar
Merlin
Sabina
Domitia

What other heroes are you using? What is your priority (raid defense, titans, wars, events)?

Of the ones you have listed, the best 3 are Gafar, Rigard, and Merlin, but which one to do first depends on your needs

I think Im doing pretty well with other colors and elements, but not with darkness…I got Wu Kong…Magni…Gravemaker…Gregorion…Drake Fong…Kiril…Elkanen…Lixiu…Grimmm…Melendor…Colen…Gretel…Chao…Hu Tao…Boril…Sonya…Grimm…Skittleskul…Little John!!! Im using Cipriano and Gafar Ascension 3 Level 60 and I feel pretty weak with them…thats why Im asking for suggestions with all my dark heroes!!! I need one that can help me fighting on Raids and Events also Wars!!!

My vote would be for Merlin. Very useful in many situations. Gafar would be my 2nd choice.

It looks like Melendor is your only healer. Seeing that, I would do Rigard first, then Merlin, then Gafar.

If you have other 4* or 5* healers (Kiril, Sabina, Vivica, Delilah), then Merlin first

I would also choose Rigard. His healing/cleanse is a really awesome thing.

Merlin is nice but situational. He should definitely be leveled but Rigard has saved me many times in raids. I have both maxed.

NPNKY…DMP…Rockstar…thank you for the info guys!!!