Help with Defense Team for Raid Tournament for Wenno

I am not sure which heroes to use for defence would appreciate any thoughts. 4 * heroes I have.
Yellow- Li Xiu-WuKong
Red - sumitomo- Bold tusk- scarlet
Green - Peters- Buddy
Purple - Sabina- Cyprian
Blue-Grimm- Sonya - Kiril

I also have Cohen - Little John and Boril but they are not maxed out.

What do you think?

@zephyr1

Perhaps, this one can be combined with the single thread for individual team help?

My team mates are suggesting I use Hu Tao and Li flanking Rigard with perhaps BT and Grimm on wings?

I’m just hesitant to double up on my colours for defense.

1 Like

@princess1 Thanks for the heads up!

@Wenno Welcome to the Forum! As a new user, you may have been unable to make a new thread if you didn’t already meet the minimum requirements to unlock Trust Level 1.

So I went ahead and made one for you, and moved the existing posts over here. :slight_smile:

@princess1: I wouldn’t worry too much about it unless Hu and Li are right next to each other. Between a tank, they can’t be hit at the same time all that often, and even if they could be, how often is a sea of purple going to appear dead center for those attacking you?

In normal raid defense, I run same color with Wilbur and Boldtusk, and I win matches; keep in mind, if someone loaded up on purple to take them out, they still need purple on the board to hit you; no purple, and they just lost in all likelihood, and with 4 losses only allowed, that’s huge.

Just something to consider.

1 Like

I am not a pro, just 3 months of playing. But with your roaster, I would go with Sabina, Kiril, Buddy, Grimm and Li Xiu

1 Like

@RandAlThor

The posts got merged and your advice may be out of context now. Just to make it easier to understand, I believe you’re offering advice to the OP?

@Wenno

Yes, that’s it, based on the roaster the OP shared. I think this is the right place doesn’t it? In my understanding the posts were split and not merged right?

I think they were both split and some merged. The moderators are keeping the master thread regarding discussing the tournament mechanics separate from the advice asked/given for individual player teams.

Okay thanks for that. I’m really lost about how to go about getting information.

Just keep asking. If you can’t find an existing thread that answers your question, create one. If one already exists a moderator will simply merge it to the correct location.

When it comes to these new raid tournaments, we are all confused and learning together.

3 Likes

If I had the hero’s
Rigard, little John, li xui, proteus, hu tao

Since everyone’s power is very fast this list basically shuts down the attackers specials.

Li xui as tank would go off draining power, little John would significantly slow mana regen and proteus stop any regen on 3 people. Hu tao would make everyone miss with thier tiles and any specials that make it through. Rigard would heal and cure like crazy.

The only Atks that can beat it are someone like rigard who is a cleric class that can resist mana controls and cure his group, but most players at best have 2 ranks in that talent tree plus even rigard can’t resist 3 seperate mana controls.

Honorable mention Wilbur…but he doesn’t synergies as well as the above list. Other fun hero’s are merlin and Hansel because they make your opponent kill them self.

1 Like

Did you end up getting answers to what you were looking for?