Green dilemma...needs suggestions

This is my green roster now and I’m wondering who to level next with the last Tonic earned…:thinking:
1 - I feel I lack firepower: 2nd Kingston would be nice against all that GMs out there; and Lianna is…Lianna!
2 - I’ve found very useful bringing Telly against Tellies: fight fire with fire! Maybe a 2nd one would be more useful for future Telluric Wars?!:thinking:
3 - There are heroes I’m in love with also…like Heimdall and Morgana: would I go for the sake of fun?:thinking:
I will appreciate some thoughts, my friends…really appreciating!:sweat_smile:

I would go for Morgan and put her in wing for wars. In attack team she is beastly, this is very good and safe chose.
Or I will go for Ratatoskr, I really like “buffing tiles” mechanic for titans and green stack.

4 Likes

Morgan is really good. Lianna is also good but IMO not in your case. You have a really great roster of 5* greens. If you need some attack power, Kingston would be a good way to go.

You should totally stay away from Margaret. She is the worst HOTM ever introduced and I wouldn’t recommend her even if she was the only 5* green option :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Given you already have Kingston #1 ascended, and need firepower, I’d go Lianna.

I love Heimdall but you’ve already got 2 healers including a resurrecter. Honourable mention to MLF, but for pure killing power it has to Lianna

3 Likes

I’d love ti max my Lianna…but don’t you think that 2 heroes with innate resistance to burn would be a good choice too in this GM/Telly/Vela meta?:thinking:

3 Likes

It’s a good call, but her added firepower might mean GM dies first. The meta will change, and I think Lianna will always be good. I also have a personal policy of not maxing a second copy if I have something good which could go instead.

It certainly is your call, and a second Kingston is still a very solid option

3 Likes

I wish I had your greens and was in a position to make such a decision.
But for fire power I would go with Lianna…
Good luck

2 Likes

I’m always leaning towards utility/support heroes 'cause I like studying their mechanics and potential sinergies, and 'cause they fit my defensive playing style…but firepower is a must in this game! And I try to remember this every time I 'm going to max a hero!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:…so maybe now…it’s Lianna time?:joy:

1 Like

In this situation, I would go for Lianna, because firepower is good, and I do not like dupes.

1 Like

I already use last war VS double GM flank, I use Kingston maxxed and Kingston 3.70, both are great VS GM flank.

I notice I should bring dispeller VS Aegir tank, but lucky can handle the situation.

But, you have many great variety of choises…
So, I prefer Morgan if we do not have sorcerer, 2nd Kingston or Heimdall depend if we already have many hitter from off-color.

2 Likes

If you feel like lacking of fire power go for second Kingston for sure. He does almost the same damage as Lianna and doesn’t fear GM + the attack debuff. Really there is no debate here between the two and I don’t understand the ones who say to max lianna over him.

That being said I would probably up your heroes in that order : 2nd Kingston 2nd Tellu Heimdall lianna ratatorsk Morgan

1 Like

You are the first @Artamiss, who put 2nd Telly high in the list! I like your thoughts…'cause I think a 2nd Telly would be very useful too :wink:…I’m finding more and more Tellies in war…and I’ve found a good strategy against her fighting fire with fire! Thanx for your reply :wink:

I’ve maxed my 1st Kingston instead of Lianna at 3.70, and I had no regrets in doing so :wink:
I don’t like dupes in general too, but I’ve maxed 2 Seshats instead of a Sartana: sometimes dupes are simply better; but I like Lianna: she’s the first heroine I dreamt of 'till the first day I started to play! :wink:

1st Kingston - agree.
But I would choose 1st Lianna over 2nd Kingston, if I would have them.

2 Likes

I actually like my Margie. She was my first HOM…ahhhh. As far a special specials go, she is :hankey: it doesn’t do any damage. the dodge thing is ok. I love her tile damage!!

1 Like

Oh very useful to see your war flags aproach…thanx for sharing @jinbatsu! :wink:
I’ve maxed Mitsy in the Sorcerers Camp and I gave to her +19 nodes: she is my lifesaver against Velas & Finleys…I would love to pair her with Zim…but I’ve got no luck with Kitty! Maybe one day :wink:

1 Like

I agree, in offense telluria allows the whole team to survive just by her self: instant 18% heal via the minions + nice Hot + mana generation reduction which gives you a good chance to fire again with her before the enemies could even fire once…
Heimdall is good but it does what telluria does less faster… the only way I think he could be better than telluria is if you have a mana generation booster to charge him in 9 tiles (sif/Ariel).

1 Like

In war I always pair my Heimdall at 3.70 with Ariel! Good point @Artamiss :wink:

Id prob level Morgan le faye she is a pain

1 Like

Lianna is timeless in my opinion and it looks like you can use more firepower. Heimdall and MLF both make strong cases for themselves after a sniper. I could see the double Kingston for burn resistance but I don’t like to duplicate. Speaking of which, just curious, with a roster that deep why did you max 2 Elkanen?

1 Like