Gormek,Sumitomo,or Lancelot

Good afternoon all,I have Gormek,Sumitomo ready for final ascension and just started working on Lancelot. Other fully ascended fire heroes consist of Azlar,Zim, Boldtusk,and Scarlett. I have the blades but just wondering everybody’s thoughts about above mentioned.Thanks in advance for your input. Should mention that I have Grimm and Tiburtus as my only other Ramming pulverizers

I would go Gormek even though you have the other 2 as well. Will help on titans and in wars. Ramming pulverizer is an awesome special.

4 Likes

I was thinking that, sure appreciate your input rockstar :guitar:

1 Like

Here are the final stats for all three:

I love Lance’s Atk dmg and deplore his wimpy defense; love his special if he can live long enough to fire it. Gormek’s Defense is not great at all, but his high HP makes him a meat shield; if you can fire his special, you can drop enemy defense on 3 heroes. Yay! I find Sumitomo the most interesting of the choices, but that’s me. Have not used him yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sumitomo is fun to use but I feel Gormek is just the best choice. I have Lance at 3/60 and just don’t use him all the much to justify taking him further.

3 Likes

anytime, I am just trying to pay it forward as I was helped a lot so now I try and help when I can.

3 Likes

Yeah, Lance’s ultimate def score makes me want to pair him with four healers :joy:

4 Likes

I think I’ll use four blades on Gormek then, and maybe wait on a Possible different fire hero definitely not short on the red ones thanks for everybody’s help😎

1 Like

He may not even last that way…

Need a forcefield…

2 Likes

I’ll throw my support for Sumitomo into the ring. You’ve already got Grimm and Tibs. Yes, Gormek’s special will help on Green titans, but so will Tibs’, and you don’t have the woeful tile damage from Gormek. I’m a much bigger fan of balanced heroes that can take a hit or two AND hit hard.

1 Like

That’s some great input! That’s why I mentioned Grimm/Tib , ironically I just got another blade so I’m good to go on Sumimoto. Thank you​:grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Funny problem: Haven’t gotten him yet but I am NEVER keeping Sir Lancelot. Looks just like my ex-husband. For reals! LOL, just no, can’t do it, no, no, NO! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s just one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. Don’t think I’m going to be using your ex husband after reading your post that’s all I think about :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Boldtusk and Gormek are both great options and will be used down the road more then the others. Lancelot is worth taking to 70, but, I would definitely be doing it after the others.

2 Likes

Don’t worry ancient1, he’s an ok guy but that Sir Lancelot will always remind me of Carlos WAY too much. Not playing with him… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

#GuinCanDoBetter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

FFS, I pulled TWO Lancelots tonight. Of course this idiot followed me home. Ugggggggg

1 Like

Correction @AncientPirate1, now FOUR ex husbands, two Merlins and on my absolute last single pull (could not possibly buy any more gems and not be considered crazy) finally a Guin! I think it was worth it. Lancelot is stronger than Scarlett, might just keep one :wink:

1 Like

I kept a Lancelot. I’ll max him eventually. @AncientPirate1 who did you end up going with?

1 Like

@Kona:

Lancelot was my first fully ascended red 4 star. Despite the funny look-a-like coincidence, definitely keep at least 1. Great hero but very fragile. He is best for the mana boost, he brings average heroes to 9 tiles without requiring super leveled mana troops. Less so if you choose the mana path when using emblems. Good against titans for the great attack stat and the boosts he provides.

That said; I do agree with everyone here saying Gormek, if you don’t have Wilbur already that is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like