Gormek,Sumitomo,or Lancelot

I ended up going with Sumimoto, went for the tile damage and the counter attack​:muscle:t3: , but now I have them all fully ascended :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I kept one. It is just really hilarious!

1 Like

Debating whether I want to start Sumitomo or final ascend Lancelot (for AW depth), I’m gonna do both eventually but looking to prioritize. Curious which way you would suggest @AncientPirate1. I was leaning toward Lancelot but it seems like most people here favor Sumitomo first, for strategic and personal reasons :rofl:. It’s just a long way to go when I already have one hero at 3-70.

I can use Sumi for the Sakura bonus (coupled with my Ameonna and Danza) but Carlos Lancelot (@Kona) will also get a family bonus with the Knights of Avalon update (coupled with my King Arthur and Merlin).

1 Like

I leveled Lancelot a while back and just don’t use him very much. He has high attack, but being red that is not uncommon. Also, I don’t like how his SS is partly the same as Boldtusk. Both have +48 attack for 4 turns. I am currently leveling Sumitomo and Gormek will be my last red 4* to level because he brings nothing I need.

2 Likes

@JAWS_3D, I find Sumi very helpful for AW. He can take a hit and normally lasts long enough to fire at least once. I’d level both but prioritize Sumi if you’re looking for AW depth.

3 Likes

I’ve kind of left Sir Lancelot alone for a while and finished Sumitomo. He has been good for wars and is fairly well balanced. I like his counterattack and mana regeneration. Seems to help keep him alive. I am actually considering some emblems but haven’t decided on that yet. Just my two cents worth @JAWS_3D , Best of luck to you :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Lol so he’s that bad … Ok Lancelot out lol.

1 Like