🎭 Fosco - 4* Ice / Blue from Carnival of Gods

New Masked God hero is released: Fosco

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Fosco, as well as your thoughts on Fosco.

Fosco

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Sorcerer
S
Slow
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 731 757 1346
4/80 848 878 1560
Origin Family
Carnival of Gods Masked God
Image Aether Power Description
regen Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 420 health over 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Cleanse on Minion Death
This character is cleansed of status ailments when Minion owned by them is destroyed.
:no_entry_sign: Resist: Resist Defense Ailments
This character has innate resistance against status ailments that affect defense. Applies also to status ailments that affect elemental defense.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Potions of Havoc and Healing
  • Destroys all Minions from all enemies.
  • Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  • All allies regenerate 540 HP over 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Masked God family:

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Fosco from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Masked God Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v59]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Fosco ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Fosco.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Fosco and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Fosco worth summoning for?

• Would you use Fosco on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Fosco ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Fosco as an opponent?

• Would you give Fosco Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Fosco’s character design?

• If you Summoned Fosco and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Fosco, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Fosco when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Fosco, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Fosco (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Fosco), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Fosco (post release)

:question: Is Fosco worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Fosco would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Fosco’s Primary Purpose is?

• Minion Destroyer
  • Dispeller
  • Healer (Over Time)
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Fosco compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Fosco’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Fosco’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: Is Fosco worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Fosco is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Fosco is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Fosco worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Fosco then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters

Header is 5* but hero card is 4*.

2 Likes

Fixed it :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for fixing the title @Elioty33 !

3 Likes

I don’t like the speed… But i can see the usefulness. Maybe in rush…

1 Like

I don’t think he will shine in rush battles, damage only equal to minion’s hp (minions removal), dispel and a low heal over time can do little to help taking down full hp heroes, wich are frequent in rush due to overheal and healers in general being so common.

5 Likes

Yeah, I read his special first and think to myself he would be great at very fast (preferably) or fast speed and then I read his speed and think to myself just meh

6 Likes

I have captain of diamonds… Hits about as hard as Morel (because mine is limit broken) and destroys minions at fast. Dispel and heal are different and good… But not at the cost of being slow.

3 Likes

This hero is enabled without any changes.
Polls are now available.

1 Like

Iv seen worse…but it has been quite a while.

4 Likes

Essentially all she does is destroy minions at slow speed. Everything else is too weak to have any significance. Not impressed.

2 Likes

I pulled fosco… I’ll level him… But i doubt he’ll shine. Sergei is an amazing 4* in a good portal… Not sure why this guy sucks so much.

1 Like

such a bad card :)) i cant see any reason to level up

2 Likes

Strange hero I must say, apart from the stats I can´t see him competing with anything we already have…

4star minion removal (from all) is a bit of a rare skill, but all the ones that do exist seem better than him.

Captain: First because he´s even in the same color. Fast speed and damage? Way better than Slow speed, dispel and small heal.

CGormek: Avg speed, damage, minion removal, heal and dispel (super talent!) vs. same skill (well except no damage) at slow speed??? I will always use CGormek over him, no matter what color the enemy tank is (unless the tourney does not permit red)

Gobbler: A weaker version of CGormek, (no dispel and crap stats) still preferable I find.

At least if they had made him yellow or purple it would have been a tiny niche (potentially as tank in a tourney where his color is strong), and even that would have been a stretch, as there is no tourney that suits his skill. Buff booster would be best (dispel +1buff), but is not very minion heavy. Bloody battle is minion heavy, but his heal won´t work. Rush? Few minions and there are so many much more powerful heroes to play in rush, no space for such a weak combination of skills.

So really where is one supposed to play this thing?

5 Likes

I’m guessing the expectation is in the Carnival of Gods event, given he’s a blue minion remover who can bypass the event’s blue reflect. Beyond that, who knows?

3 Likes

good point!

Except I still don´t see why I would use him over CGormek or Gobbler, but at least he beats the captain for this one event :slight_smile:

I think I’d go 3* bee guy and prevent the minions in the first place.

2 Likes

Right you are! I totally forgot to go down to the 3 stars that are better than this guy :slight_smile:

Only works for the new minions that pop upon the boss’ special skills. Useless for the minions which spawn straight at the start of each wave. So he ain’t that good for this event, better have a hero who directly remove minions.