🔵 [Feb 16, 2020] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Trials of Guv - Serenity

Last Time

Click to see last times team
Click for History of Serenity by Guv:

This Time

Once again, No changes this time in the line-up. Went with a full ranger team without any issues again :slight_smile:

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Serenity 16th Feb

The Baby Alt

I’ll start making a mention of my alt here & its progress; which is Lvl 24 & VC2P/ F2P. It completed just stage 2 (!!!) of the class trials… For the record, that’s the first time the alt has finished more than the first stage lol… tried before but no cigar haha.

Sonya (3/7), Tyrum (3/50), Tyrum (3/44), Berden (3-50), Berden (3-37)

Baby Alt Options

Gunnar (2-17)
Neith (1-1)
Needler (2-40)

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Ranger Emblems = 507 in total now… still gotta get around to finishing Seshat…
  • Paladin Emblems = 58 / 50 needed for Arthur node 9
  • Trainer = Fed to Triton (4/69 now)

2 Likes

Team last time
This time

Not very difficult at all. I really liked this round of trials of Serenity. No items used no heroes died.

Emblems saved for now, trainer goes to BK.

2 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

This team totally destroyed Stage 3, it was almost ridiculous.

It’s just really excellent synergy and strength.

It was quite appropriate after the Challenge Event, because it would have made for a good run.

Shiny New Emblems

Arthur and Tibs each stepped up once.

Bear With It

Frida number two ate the Trainer Hero.

4 Likes

Okay, of course, I did these trials, but my weekend was so full of activities, I haven’t posted yet.

My teams last time and this time were almost the same, no better options to switch in - I’d like a healer^^
Last time I didn’t participate in the thread, but I already used that team in December:

I like Triton much to save up healing…I went with some strange items this time, didn’t think about…antidotes would have been better, but so I nuked Lianna away in the end.

Team this time:

Okay, the trainer hero has been fed to Vela, who’s on 4th ascension :slight_smile:
I don’t really know what to do with the emblems…Lianna & Richard or Sonya & Triton? Or Falcon and Tibs? I think I’ll wait a bit to make up my mind, no need to rush.

2 Likes

Forgot to post yesterday. My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Sonya +20
  • Buddy +11
  • Cyprian +6

As much as I liked having a red hero and another hit-3 like Khagan, at 3^70, he wasn’t stout enough to hold off Buddy +11, who I’ve been working on since early January. Also, compared to last time, Cyprian is maxed and up 6 talents.

The doubled purple heroes makes those tiles hit harder than I expected in the mob waves; I’m sure blue would, too, if not for being the weak color against green. Seemed hard to get all my hit-3 guys charged at the same time, so that part of the mobs was tougher than before. Love having Buddy, for sure; softening up the mob waves’ attacks saves healing potions for the bosses. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged.

I was annoyed that the sniper bosses avoided Cyp’s riposte on the first couple of shots, but for me, the story was minions. Buddy is my first real minion spawner (talented druids not included), and those meat shields are where it’s at! Especially with no healers available, firing Buddy early and often means substantial additional HP for him and the guys next to him. I focused on Lianna and took her down, but I ran out of health potions with Boss Richard and Boss Chao both in decent health. Hung in there as long as possible, and Richard killed himself on riposte. Continued to just live on the edge with most of my guys in critical health. Definitely could have finished with carpet bombing, but I’m stingy. Down to just Cyp and Buddy, Chao committed a murder-suicide on Cyp, confirming that bringing Cyp over my own Chao was the right call and giving me the razor-close win without requiring any offensive battle items.

Emblems take Cyp to +7; Buddy falls short of his next ranger node. Trainer hero goes to Vela, who just claimed scopes and is headed for 4^80.

3 Likes