🔵 [Feb 16, 2020] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Used costumed RIgard this time instead of Richard 3.70. Stages and Bosses were no issues for this team; no items consumed.

Trainer goes to Vela,
1 Emblem missing to bring Seshat to +11

4 Likes

Best run ever in a Class Quest.

No healer here, but some strong hitters. Only 1* and 2* Battle Items were used all on Stage 3. No items needed in Stages 1 & 2. Lost some heroes, but managed to hold on.

My team and items going in:

And coming out:

4 Likes

Double def down +
Att up +
Crit =
a few tiles cause 1k dmg

No items consumed.
Trainer to Ariel #2.
Emblems saved.

Boss battle:

8 Likes

Last time the team was

The team this time

I forgot to return Athena - Frida combo as noted in Jan post, but this time I put in two new players C.Tiburtus and G.Falcon.

Although no item used, but this team too made suboptimal performance.

Trainer goes to Perseus and emblems saved for now.

5 Likes

Rigard Costume +8
Tiburtus +4
Cyprian +6
Justice 4/36
Sonya +7

I always get paranoid at the end when I have a bad board, so I used 2 time stops in total, but nothing else. No one on my team died so I am happy

5 Likes

Did this across all three profiles.

Main:

Screenshot_20200215-232521

Well accomplished a first for this trial on my main, I managed to beat all 3 stages!! Trainer went to Boril. Emblems went to Triton and Sonya. I am very happy that I could beat a 3rd stage in a trial without using continues. I didn’t think this would happen but it did!

1st alt:

Decided to go double Tibs just for the lolz. Emblems are being stored for now.

2nd alt:

This was a very low team to do this with. But I still did the first stage regardless. Emblems are being stored on this one as well. The yellow bosses were no problem across all three profiles as dark was usually stacked. Cyp took care of Justice and Richard thanks to the riposte.

5 Likes

No screenshot from last time, but it was this team, with costumed Rigard instead of Chao.

That worked pretty well, but I had two shiny new heroes this time:

So I went with them to play with my new toys. Also very easy. I made sure to use three super manas to complete today’s VP challenge, though I didn’t need them

4 Likes

This and every trial are wrong. No way for any hero to have 6000+hp. Let alone maxed emblems. So, to the people that have maxed their heroes emblems, need not a challenge, maybe a job. If the game is too vanilla for people at the head of the pack who cares. It takes 200,000 people to support the top 100 players habits. So engineer the mechanics for 200,000 not the top 100. Irritated by 25% piercing of lianna, versus my 5%, 10% rangers. Easier is not the goal, as much as being more informed before wasting time.

3 Likes

Athena, Aegir, Evelyn, Seshat and Neith. One of the easiest trials for me, so many rangers.

3 Likes

Same team as last time, with a couple more emblem ranks.

• On the bench: Arthur, Falcon, Sonya #1 and #2, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Evelyn, Triton, Buddy #1 and #2, Jack, Chao, and Juggalo Tibs

Screenshot_20200216-114907

I got to the final bosses with everyone ready except QoH, and two diamonds to boot. I unleashed everything, popped the diamonds, and then proceeded to burn the 3 major Mana pots for today’s Valor challenge. I almost missed grabbing that last screen shot, as Lianna firing into a fully leveled Athena debuff is deadly.

Let the bodies hit the floor. Trainer to Valeria #2, emblems to Athena and Queen.

5 Likes

Woop! This was close but managed it used all pots triton n Sonya just had a bullseye on them the whole fn time!

Emblems in storage n trainer to agwe

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change, but move Buddy position.

On Bench

2020-02-17_4-14-01

The Battle

All mana charged except Buddy. Decent board.

Used almost all items, because of not so good board.

Reward

Emblems both keep inventory.
Trainer goes to Vela.

5 Likes

No items, emblems are for Lianna and Richard.

3 Likes

Team slightly changed took Neith in at 4/xx and Justice3/70 out. Had only 2 big healing potions, whixh I recognized too late and 2 titan shields. Had to resurrect Neith once and the bosses fired their special inro the titan shield. Used 3 Mana Potions to finish Richard and Lianna with Evelyn, Richard and Seshat. Emblems will be stockpiled, trainer went to Vela.

3 Likes

This trial is always hard for me as I have no healer available for it, and my play style has evolved to rely on healers and snipers (helped by the available 5* heroes I have of course). I only beat the end through judicious (as in immediate) use of dragons and bombs, and then tornadoes to fire specials over and over.

I am working on AoE heroes to expand my tactics in the game, eventually that should help.

2 Likes

Trials of Guv - Serenity

Last Time

Click to see last times team
Click for History of Serenity by Guv:

This Time

Once again, No changes this time in the line-up. Went with a full ranger team without any issues again :slight_smile:

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Serenity 16th Feb

The Baby Alt

I’ll start making a mention of my alt here & its progress; which is Lvl 24 & VC2P/ F2P. It completed just stage 2 (!!!) of the class trials… For the record, that’s the first time the alt has finished more than the first stage lol… tried before but no cigar haha.

Sonya (3/7), Tyrum (3/50), Tyrum (3/44), Berden (3-50), Berden (3-37)

Baby Alt Options

Gunnar (2-17)
Neith (1-1)
Needler (2-40)

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Ranger Emblems = 507 in total now… still gotta get around to finishing Seshat…
  • Paladin Emblems = 58 / 50 needed for Arthur node 9
  • Trainer = Fed to Triton (4/69 now)

2 Likes

Team last time
This time

Not very difficult at all. I really liked this round of trials of Serenity. No items used no heroes died.

Emblems saved for now, trainer goes to BK.

2 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

This team totally destroyed Stage 3, it was almost ridiculous.

It’s just really excellent synergy and strength.

It was quite appropriate after the Challenge Event, because it would have made for a good run.

Shiny New Emblems

Arthur and Tibs each stepped up once.

Bear With It

Frida number two ate the Trainer Hero.

4 Likes

Okay, of course, I did these trials, but my weekend was so full of activities, I haven’t posted yet.

My teams last time and this time were almost the same, no better options to switch in - I’d like a healer^^
Last time I didn’t participate in the thread, but I already used that team in December:

I like Triton much to save up healing…I went with some strange items this time, didn’t think about…antidotes would have been better, but so I nuked Lianna away in the end.

Team this time:

Okay, the trainer hero has been fed to Vela, who’s on 4th ascension :slight_smile:
I don’t really know what to do with the emblems…Lianna & Richard or Sonya & Triton? Or Falcon and Tibs? I think I’ll wait a bit to make up my mind, no need to rush.

2 Likes

Forgot to post yesterday. My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Sonya +20
  • Buddy +11
  • Cyprian +6

As much as I liked having a red hero and another hit-3 like Khagan, at 3^70, he wasn’t stout enough to hold off Buddy +11, who I’ve been working on since early January. Also, compared to last time, Cyprian is maxed and up 6 talents.

The doubled purple heroes makes those tiles hit harder than I expected in the mob waves; I’m sure blue would, too, if not for being the weak color against green. Seemed hard to get all my hit-3 guys charged at the same time, so that part of the mobs was tougher than before. Love having Buddy, for sure; softening up the mob waves’ attacks saves healing potions for the bosses. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged.

I was annoyed that the sniper bosses avoided Cyp’s riposte on the first couple of shots, but for me, the story was minions. Buddy is my first real minion spawner (talented druids not included), and those meat shields are where it’s at! Especially with no healers available, firing Buddy early and often means substantial additional HP for him and the guys next to him. I focused on Lianna and took her down, but I ran out of health potions with Boss Richard and Boss Chao both in decent health. Hung in there as long as possible, and Richard killed himself on riposte. Continued to just live on the edge with most of my guys in critical health. Definitely could have finished with carpet bombing, but I’m stingy. Down to just Cyp and Buddy, Chao committed a murder-suicide on Cyp, confirming that bringing Cyp over my own Chao was the right call and giving me the razor-close win without requiring any offensive battle items.

Emblems take Cyp to +7; Buddy falls short of his next ranger node. Trainer hero goes to Vela, who just claimed scopes and is headed for 4^80.

3 Likes