Fastest feeding and leveling heroes

Hello :slight_smile:

I would like to level my 5 new heroes as fast as possible to 3-60 (no backpacks for 4-70). Most of them are at the 2nd lvl of ascension and 1 or 2 just started 3rd. Special abilities are at 5-7 level. I have 3 training camps (level 11, 11, 13). I know TC11 is the most efficient but it’s so slow. Is it a good idea to use all recruits (500) for TC1? I know there will be a smaller chance to upgrade special skill but it should be faster.

1 Like

What SH level? if you are at SH20, you have 4 TC.

I currently still have rainbow projects, and always standby like this:

1. TC11 - stanby
  2. TC20 - stocking food
  3. TC1/2 - depend on sword/backpack
  4. upgrading to TC19, so that I can sometime will use TC19 for burning food and get bunch of *1 faster

for no.3, sometimes also depend on leveling need, like now I have bunch of sword and backpack, so my rainbow level not yet above 4.50, so I still use sword, after my purple and yellow *5 is meet to 4.50, I will switch TC1 to TC2.

4 Likes

It sounds like you haven’t reached Stronhold 20 yet, so my suggestion for your 3 camps would be would be:

1. TC2 for when you have backpacks, and TC1 or 3 when you don’t.

2. TC11 to stockpile recruits.

3. TC13 until you have heroes in each color you want to train.

Once you can get to TC19, you’ll be able to pump out 1*'s as fast as your food allows, and that will compliment TC1 and TC3 (since they use different materials). You’ll always be using one camp for TC2 as backpacks allow, so it’s good to keep one ready for switching.

3 Likes

SH lvl 16. I used all 100~ backpacks from Atlantis. I have 3 training camps. If my heroes were all at lvl 1 I wouldn’t ask but as I said, they are at 2-3rd ascension and their specials are at lvl 5-7. So I think I will spam lvl 1 and get 20% to improve special because it’s much faster than waiting 2 hours to get 1-2*.

good, you just need to wait TC19, I have try it once before upgrading to TC20, gained about 500 training, very very fast.

yes, thats why I always use TC1/2 depend on sword/backpack.

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer guys. My Wilbur/Rigard/Misandra/Melendor/Jackal are grateful and they will think about you while eating :smiley:

1 Like

Run all camps on TC11 unless you have packs, swords, or enough food to support clothes. Also farm the hell out of Atlantis rises. I currently have 1700 1-2* arriving in the next 11 days from heavy farming.

1 Like

Yes, I spam TC2 when I have backpacks and I spend like 4 days long on Atlantis when it’s available. I used all backpacks and now I have 350 swords to use.

1 Like

Save all WE flasks for the next one!

1 Like

Aside from the Training camp management advice, always use your free daily summon but save up on your silver tokens until your roster space is full.

The summoned heroes and Trainers gained through wanted chests can still land in your roster even when full. So think of those silver tokens as extra (temporary) feeding space :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is table for TC all level…

3 Likes